December 19, 2018
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ZipRecruiter
ZipRecruiter is currently used by our staffing department to post open positions and to search their database of candidates. ZipRecruiter has proved itself as a compliment to our other online staffing solutions. We have been able to attract candidates for both our Senior and Junior level roles. We find solid candidates for both our exempt and non-exempt roles.
- They make the process of posting positions relatively easy. While there are plenty of details to help round out your job posting, the UI is simple and easy to use. Sharing to company social media is available as well.
- Their dedicated account managers are extremely helpful and usually available to speak with you right away.
- The pricing packages and flexibility of payment options make it an attractive option in this space.
- They have made some changes to their resume database search functionality that fixed some of the experience issues we were having. The search function is much easier now and more robust.
- With social media posting, you are only permitted to sign up for one company. We have multiple "brands" that post on ZipRecruiter but, only able to link to one of their social media accounts.
- ZipRecruiter helped us to reaching our hiring goals for 2018. We have been able to source, exempt and non-exempt candidates, in a timely fashion for our roles in the NY Metro area.
- From a cost perspective, ZipRecruiter is more affordable than others that we have used in the past. In the end the results speak for themselves and we have had better success with Zip than other job boards we have used in the past.
We also use LinkedIn currently for sourcing exempt level candidates and use them to search for candidates. We like to use ZipRecruiter as a complement to LinkedIn. We have used Indeed.com in the past but, found that sponsored jobs are not as cost effective.
ZipRecruiter has proven to be useful in a variety of scenarios for us. Whether it is a high volume of candidates that we are looking for or one high level position, we have had success with ZipRecruiter. If we were ever having a hard time with a specific position, we could use a Traffic Boost credit to get more visibility for our posting. The resume database is also a great compliment for the posting when you need more candidates.