ZipRecruiter - Find Your Next Job or Job Candidate in a Flash!
Barbara Renze profile photo
February 01, 2019

ZipRecruiter - Find Your Next Job or Job Candidate in a Flash!

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with ZipRecruiter

I personally use ZipRecruiter to search for open jobs in my area and across the United States. It's always interesting to see the jobs that are available. Even if I am not actively seeking a new job, it's nice to get a snapshot of how things are going in my industry. ZipRecruiter sends me jobs to review and apply for, if desired.
  • Zip Recruiter does a nice job of sending you jobs on a daily or weekly basis (your preference), and it is easy to apply for such jobs. If they don't apply to you or aren't relevant, you can let them know so that they can better refine their searches in the future.
  • I haven't tried yet, but I do believe that you can post your resume on there for companies to view as well. If you were actively seeking a job, this would be a great option.
  • I have no suggestions for improvement. I think it is functioning very well right now.
  • I am only a personal user, we are not currently using it at my place of business, to the best of my knowledge.
N/A - I have not used or evaluated other similar products.
It is well-suited to the active job seeker. It makes it easy to view open jobs, or get weekly emails about open jobs that might be of interest to you. If you are not actively seeking a job, I would not recommend signing up for emails because it may be too much and just seem like spam.

ZipRecruiter Feature Ratings