Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Assist
We use Zoho Assist in our technical support department and it addresses our main needs. Much of the available software focuses on screensharing and meetings so there aren't as many providers offering technical support focused programs that can allow the tech staff to take control of the user's device. This allows for troubleshooting that is often difficult and time consuming to walk the client through. In fact, once connected, the client can go about their day while we troubleshoot their device.
- Supports varied platforms and devices
- Pricing for services
- Plans offer additional features and users as you grow
- Not always easy for client to download
- Unable to control certain devices so it becomes a screen share platform on iPads and other devices
- More instructions on the client end so they can figure out when the program won't open due to permissions. We can't see their screen at this point so difficult to walk them through
- It's the most cost-effective service I've found with device control features, saving money.
- It's reliable whenever we need it.
- Without Zoho Assist we would probably not use a screen control program and would waste time trying to find a similar function from a combo of other programs rather than one.
Zoho Assist is often compared to screen sharing programs for meetings but its value is in the remote control and technical support functions. LogMeIn offers a similar function but at many times the monthly cost. They also charge extra monthly to use the software on mobile. Zoho allows you to use the program on all devices they support in their professional plan, which is a fraction of the cost. We are talking about a nearly $100 difference. They even offer a free plan for those starting out.
They provide many features and support a wide variety of devices for a very low cost compared to competitors. This allows startups and small businesses to enter this area. The price bracket of their competitors are targeted to large companies. They even offer a forever free plan which would be great for freelancers or individual users.
Do you think Zoho Assist delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Assist's feature set?
Did Zoho Assist live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Assist go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Assist again?
Zoho Assist is a great service if you need to take control of another device for tech support. For screen shares and meetings there are plenty of solid options, but there aren't many options for this kind of technical support software in the lower-end price range. It great if you have a small team. You can even just have one member. Other programs are designed for large 10+ IT teams that are conducting support all day long. We use Zoho Assist as needed which isn't necessarily daily.