Dynamic Platform, Miserable Support and Implementation. They owe me an apology.https://www.trustradius.com/crmZoho CRMUnspecified7.83911012014-01-09T16:45:57.757Z
January 09, 2014
Dynamic Platform, Miserable Support and Implementation. They owe me an apology.
Score 4 out of 101
- Dynamic product with a lot of flexibility
- Amazing opportunity for integration with a number of applications
- Open source platform that has a number of add on tools that could be amazing
- The customer support is awful. It is embarrassing.
- There are a number of bugs that can be worked through, but require technical assistance.
- They need to acknowledge and inform consumers of their deficiencies.
- We're relative new, but it's clear that the platform in the long run will dramatically change the way we do business.
- There are very few platforms that have end - to - end integration with common accounting tools, like quickbooks, that are used by small businesses. From client call to receipts, we can now track revenue by lead source with no duplicate data entry. That's really powerful.
As stated in my earlier comments, this is an end to end tracking tool that integrates with common platforms. There is a lot of room for growth in their calendaring and integration, but it's obvious that they are working on it. For the price, I would give this a 10 on functionality. If I had to rate this on service, I would give it a 0. Their support process is embarrassing. If you have the time to muddle through the dead ends associated with a new and dynamic platform, then go ahead. If you want to get even the most basic level of support, then go somewhere else.
Horrible experience. They should send regular apologies and refunds to all existing customers.
Problems left unsolved
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response