Zoho novice, but computing expert

Zoho novice, but computing expert

Software Version

Other

Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Reports

Our application allows users to enter public URLs to view web pages in our web based Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS). Since Zoho Reports can be set to be publicly view-able it is a good option for our end users who need to display reports. They can use the reports to add beneficial information throughout our system..
  • Shares data and allows collaboration. This is a great feature for virtual companies and companies with employees that travel.
  • It allows data import. You can pull in new information from many sources including other online spreadsheet applications.
  • Easy to find data. Sort, filter and conditional formatting make finding and marking data easy.
  • Not that great for computer novices. Some have trouble using the shared links in their browsers.
  • I have not found any version control for the report. I would like to see an audit trail of what was changed and by who.
  • While robust, the chart features can be hard to get the hang of at first.
  • It does not seem to be very well known. Many of the end users I have worked with have no idea what "zoho" is.
Importing initial data is really easy, but I have not found a way to "connect" to a data source for ongoing data collection.
Sharing and collaborating is one of the main uses for keeping our data in the cloud. It is fairly easy as long as all users know how to access it and are comfortable. I have yet to find a way to audit the changes to see what was changed, when and by who.
It definitely gets the job done. The sorting, filtering, and conditional formatting are easier to use, in my opinion, than with other products like Google Sheets.

Zoho Analytics Feature Ratings

Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Multi-User Support (named login)
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile

Evaluating Zoho Reports and Competitors

Using Zoho Reports

It is very usable for me, but I have had to help others who were less computer savvy figure it out.
ProsCons
Consistent
Convenient
Feel confident using
None
  • Importing data is easy.
  • Sorting, filtering, and conditional formatting are easy.
  • Creating charts takes a little getting used to for beginners.