Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We use Zoom three to four times a week for meetings. We have remote Development Officers who Zoom in to various meetings each week. Or if staff are traveling or working from home they can Zoom into meetings. Our media center also uses Zoom, but I'm not sure how often, etc. They have their own account.
- It is easy to schedule and start meetings. The product is user friendly for all, even for those who find technology to be a challenge.
- The picture clarity is great, as is the volume.
- We have never experienced a technical issue with Zoom.
- The cost of the system is more than reasonable.
- Improved collaboration for sure. Rather than use a conference phone we can Zoom in members for meetings, reunion calls, committee calls, etc. It is nice for the remote people to be able to see the people in the room conducting the meeting and for us to see them on the screen.
- The share screen feature is great so your attendees can see exactly what everyone in the physical meeting room is seeing.
It works perfectly for us. We can use it in our small conference room and video conference using the camera on a laptop or we can use it for larger meetings of 30+ people by hooking it up to a webcam.