Zoom ups the ante on video conferencinghttps://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingZoomUnspecified8.912401012017-02-08T01:08:41.869Z
Updated February 09, 2017
Zoom ups the ante on video conferencing
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
I have used Zoom across an organization when I worked remotely. It was used for all of our virtual meetings. Now, I use Zoom individually across an organization, but it is not the primary video conferencing tool.
- Improved collaboration with colleagues across multiple time-zones
- Easy scheduling for recurring meetings
- Easy to share recordings with peers
Zoom Feature Ratings
100 - Zoom is used across the organization for meeting with faculty, staff, and students.
Easy to install and sign up for a free account. Easy for IT to oversee/manage business account access.
Evaluating Zoom and Competitors
Anytime I had an issue I was able to find a solution to resolve it. Their online documents are easy to follow and use.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
It is easy to pick up and just start using regardless of being a novice or expert. It's instructions are easy to follow if you have to troubleshoot an issue.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Logging in with video (easy to configure)
- Using conference call option is easy to use
- Screen sharing is easy and straightforward
- Desktop sharing is a little tricky, but easy to get used to
- Requires a lot of bandwidth and CPU to view video clearly