An effective communication is made in real time and with agreements that show scope without interruption.
October 16, 2018

Jose Raul Faria | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Business

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

We currently use this application to address group communication needs at a distance. In our case, we are a construction company and we must have constant meetings for management and results; this tool is necessary to make our communication less impersonal and allow us to reach face-to-face agreements in real time. It is worth highlighting that the entire organization is using this application as an effective and direct method of communication.
  • Communication is effective
  • The cost is not too high. Not as expensive as other applications.
  • The real time and the friendliness of the application makes it simple and comfortable for all employees who use it.
  • Not much needs improvement, but Zoom should have a private chat, like other similar software. Woudl be a good way to maintain the history of the meeting or interview.
  • Include users according to the purchase or package purchased.
  • I have definitely achieved many benefits, since I have reached agreements and everyone is strategizing well.
  • Additionally, the answers are in real time and the commitments are kept recorded.
Yammer is a very similar application, and it has a good scope, but I decided to use Zoom as it adapts more to my expectations of use and business management. There are many meeting software online, but this fulfilled what I needed.
The ideal scenario is when you want to have a meeting with a group of people, in real time, without communication failures.

Zoom Feature Ratings