When looking for a professional meeting place, look to Zoomhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingZoomUnspecified8.912471012019-02-06T15:07:43.602Z
February 06, 2019
When looking for a professional meeting place, look to Zoom
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is an essential tool for us at KeyedIn seeing as we use it to bring together our organization on several different levels. On the internal level, KeyedIn is an organization that has employee's scattered all throughout the world we need a tool that can help us communicate and be able to collaborate. On the external level, it's a great tool for us to meet with clients and have a meeting place where there are no requirements except a simple meeting address.
- Its ease of use is incredible. This helps us with clients and internal use.
- The whiteboard feature and recording features are so seamless and we constantly find ourselves using it.
- The settings are very easily adjustable and help us when accommodating a large number of individuals.
- We've found that the audio is incredible because of the individual connection required.
- Also, we love the ease of integrations with other products such as Google calendar.
- It does have a simple interface where it could use a facelift.
- There can be some confusion when scheduling meetings because of the integration with Google calendar.
- I've had access denied on several occasions where I'm not the "host" of my own meeting so I'm unable to record. A technical error but nonetheless a problem we've had to work around.
- With Zoom we've been able to have improved collaboration on several levels internal and external.
- We can host internal webinars through zoom which helps us generate interest and revenue.
- Zoom has been a tool that allows the end users to record and use for later training purposes which have greatly improved business impact.
We have access to Zoom Rooms and it has been something that we've mostly used internally. Because KeyedIn is an organization that has satellite offices around the world this feature has been something that has helped us all stay connected very easily. We've been able to send out invitations very easily and have everyone there.
We've previously been using Skype for all our communication internally. The trouble was some of the functionality that Zoom offers is superior and we found more seamless. Things such as screen share, whiteboarding, and meeting invitations. We also currently use Slack internally as a way of quick communication. When having a full meeting Slack is very slow and clunky compared to zoom which is lighting fast and easy to use.
Zoom is perfectly equipped to handle internal and external meetings. The settings that they have built-in make it so simple to adjust and have exactly the type of meeting you'd like to have. The video feature is incredible where you can interact as well as the screen-share feature. We have only run into a few problems with Zoom on the recording aspect of it so maybe consider have a separate recording running.