Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
My company is a communications company and we serve a publicly-traded association. This entity holds a series of board meetings and technical commissions with participants in various Brazilian capitals. Zoom's system has enabled quality remote participation from these executives without having to travel to the city where the meeting takes place.
- Audio processing quality.
- Video processing quality.
- Good interaction possibilities between participants.
- Good chat tools.
- It would be great if upon entering the videoconference, the participant was asked to enter a name first. Sometimes you enter the name of the phone or tablet device.
- Considerable decrease in travel costs.
- Agility in meeting with directors in other cities.
- Recording of meetings.
- Real time file sharing.
I recommend Zoom for conferences and meetings with either few or many participants. It is a very interactive tool. It enables screen sharing and chat messages. Its major differential is the quality of audio and video processing. It also allows phone calls only. Other similar programs fail to deliver such good quality. We used it for over 2 years and a few times the connection has dropped. Not as necessary if meeting participants do not have a camera, nor will they share documents that require visual interaction.