Zoom is amazing
June 23, 2021
Zoom is amazing
Score 10 out of 10
- Zoom Meetings & Chat
- Zoom Phone
- Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Video Webinar
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is being used throughout the company whether it has to do with meetings, meetups, and peer to peer communication. It addresses all of the problems of getting everyone together for a meeting, but now it's only an email away to get everyone together and in a meeting together. It has made it much easier to get together and converse about upcoming projects throughout the company.
- Easy to navigate
- Bring able to start and invite people to a meeting in just a few clicks is amazing
- Very user friendly
- It would be nice if zoom could add a better chat feature
- More small goodies here and there (More backgrounds?)
- Zoom emails and room ID's can get a little confusing at times
- Better ideas because it is much easier to gather people.
- More efficient work because everyone can be remote.
- Very cheap to have, saved us money
Zoom in my opinion is much easier to use than Skype when you get to know the program. The versatility that Zoom gives you is incredible compared to what Skype let you do. Skype is very nice as a video chatting application but when it comes to having more people, [I feel] that's where Zoom sweeps Skype away. The latency inside Skype is awful at times and could really ruin the atmosphere of an important call.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom again?
Zoom is well suited for any kind of business that requires people meeting together and brainstorming ideas or coming up with ideas for a potential project. The simplicity of being able to click a few buttons, gather a group, and have everyone in one room is great. Also having breakout rooms is very nice when everyone needs to break up into their respective departments.