Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is being used by all of our sales teams. We use it to find and manage contacts within accounts. ZoomInfo also allows us to maintain updated addresses. We have ZoomInfo connected to our CRM for ease of use. Sales reps can search and add single contacts or bulk upload new contacts.
- Updated contacts.
- Ease of adding contacts to CRM.
- Monthly mass uploads of new contacts.
- The actual ZoomInfo browser could make uploading contacts easier.
- Better filters to find when a contact started.
- Increased new meetings.
- Increased decision makers in our CRM.
- Updated contacts where messaging was targeting wrong titles.
- D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention)
I like the ability to search and upload in ZoomInfo more than in Hoovers. I have found the ZoomInfo date more accurate than Hoovers. As far as company-specific information I think Hoovers has an advantage in that sense. But if you are searching for contacts ZoomInfo is heads above the rest.
ZoomInfo is a great option for sales folks that are trying to prospect into new accounts or expand relationships within accounts. The ability to pull in new contacts has been a huge boost to productivity and prospecting efforts. If your team isn't looking to track down contacts it would not be much worthwhile.