Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
We use ZoomInfo to get insight like tools used and what they might be investigating currently. We also use it to find new leads and to scrub leads we already have but might not have the most up-to-date info for. I love that they have tons of working mobile numbers available!
- Finds relevant new contacts/leads that are a good fit.
- Gives insight into prospects which enables better targeting prior to contacting them.
- Tons of mobile numbers and emails that are up to date.
- User training.
- I wish exports didn't fail.
- I wish it was easier to see the popups when completing actions.
- Search can be wonky sometimes.
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- Faster point of contact with new prospects.
- better efficiency with prospecting ICP's.
- Rep's are more efficient adding new leads to Salesforce.
Zoom is better at just about everything, the data is very clean and easy to import to our CRM. It allows us to spend time on the right prospects and making contact is way easier when you have cell numbers extensions and emails that are up to date. It's good clean data and tons of insight that integrates with Salesforce well, can't really find a downside other than it's not free.
It's the best at what it does in my opinion. There's always room for improvement but I believe Zoom is better than Lusha but I haven't used the latter in years so I might not have the best perspective. But I do like Zoom, it rarely fails me if ever and it makes my job easier!