Clari is a predictive sales analytics and sales forecasting solution from the company of the same name headquartered in Sunnyvale.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Clari is a predictive sales analytics and sales forecasting solution from the company of the same name headquartered in Sunnyvale.
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
19 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
- Supported: Sales Forecast Management
- Supported: Pipeline Inspection
- Supported: Opportunity Management
- Supported: Activity Intelligence
- Supported: Connected Revenue Operations
- Supported: Sales Analytics
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Ease of updating opps without touching Salesforce
- Easy to read view of pipeline
- Easy to manage Call number and gap to it
- Forecast screen could be easier to interact with. I believe UI's that make users scroll horizontally lead to confuse and missed content since we rarely scroll horizontally on the internet. It's not as natural
- Enablement; I am confident my team is underutilizing Clari and that there are many more features that we should take advantage of. For example, the Dashboard screen looks good but in our company, our practice is to use the forecast and opportunity tabs instead. Reps and managers could benefit from a 30 min or 1-hour training session quarterly
- I like the opportunity score tracker but it would be great to know more of what comprises the score instead of feeling that it is just an AI. Perhaps giving the user more opportunity to validate or put their own spin to the score
- Easy to use - the user experience is industry leading
- Accurate AI forecast - it learned our business quickly and the forecast was similar to different forecast algorithms we had developed
- Easy implementation with quick time to value
- Integrating SFDC activity for opportunity health reporting was missing
- Very expensive - somewhat hard to justify the cost vs. the value received, and the expense would increase as the organization increased in size.
- End to End Revenue forecasting - it would be great if Clari could forecast potential revenue 3 - 4 quarters out based on current top of funnel activity. Clari is really strong for in-quarter forecasting, but not future looking.
- Clari manages to keep tracks of the sales
- sales pipeline gives a better idea for future
- mobile app can show improvement as it lags at times
- updating details from sales force takes time to update
Is used to track sales performance across multiple regions and sales teams.
- Sales pipeline management: Clari provides real-time visibility into the sales pipeline, enabling sales teams to track the progress of deals and make informed decisions.
- Revenue forecasting: The platform integrates with existing sales and marketing tools, giving organizations a comprehensive view of their sales pipeline and enabling accurate revenue forecasting.
- Advanced analytics: Clari uses machine learning and advanced analytics to provide actionable insights into sales performance and help organizations make informed decisions about their sales strategy.
- User experience: Some users have reported that the platform's interface can be cluttered and confusing, making it difficult to navigate and use effectively.
- Data accuracy: In some cases, data integration with existing sales and marketing tools can lead to inaccurate or inconsistent data.
- Reporting: While Clari provides advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, some users have reported that the reports can be difficult to create and interpret.
- Customization: While Clari allows organizations to tailor the platform to their specific needs, some users have reported that the customization options are limited.
- Integration: Some users have reported challenges with integrating Clari with their existing sales and marketing tools, which can result in siloed data and reduced visibility into the sales pipeline.
Sales organizations looking to manage their sales pipeline and forecast future revenue.
Companies that need real-time visibility into their sales performance and progress.
Organizations with complex sales cycles and multiple sales teams.
Companies that need to integrate their sales data from multiple sources into one platform.
Clari is less suited:
Small organizations with simple sales processes that do not require advanced sales management tools.
Companies that do not need real-time visibility into their sales performance and progress.
Organizations that prefer to use a single, integrated platform for all their sales and marketing needs.
- Sales pipeline distribution
- Spots opportunity and risks
- Predicts revenue
- Mobile app can be improved
- The filters ca also be more enhanced
- Since we use Salesforce which is integrated with Clari so it makes a little bit difficult to get the update on Clari as soon as it gets updated on SDFC
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Quota Achievement
- User interface is slow somtimes
- Better integration with Salesforce
- Opportunity Forecast
- Opportunity Ranking
- Opportunity Overview
- Forecast Reporting & Trends
- Visuals can sometimes be a bit much with all the graphs and bubbles and whatnot.
- Nothing more really as the tool is amazing and knows exactly where you are with your deals.
- Segmenting the sales pipeline for Individual as well as the team.
- Integration with the CRM ensures that all the activities are auto updated without manual entry requirement
- Forecasting the sales based on previous data helps in planning forward
- Mobile App can be optimized for better & smooth viewing
- Filtering UI for Mobile version does not reflect same as the web version
Easy to swith between time frames and create my customizable viewing screen.
- Deal conversion forecasting and leakage analysis
- Dashboarding especially on deals by channels and conversions
- mobile app and CRM scoring helps in managing deals on the go from anywhere
- Better filtering capabilities across parameters aligned to CRM we use
- More team level reports to view consolidated and rep wise team reports according to multiple parameters
- autocompletion of forecasting will help in case of no updates
- Pipeline management
- Data hygiene
- Salesforce errors notifications
- Tracks deals in pipeline
- Connects to Salesforce for ease of use
- Forecasts the business on an interval the organization wants / needs
- Improved user interface. It's not very intuitive.
- Send email/text reminders to complete actions.
- Knowledge base is good, but kick-off training would be helpful.
- Opportunities forecasting
- Target achievement tracking
- Easiness of tuning the pages
- Visualizing how close you are to your commit/quota
- Highlighting deals that may have stalled
- Intuitive forecasting
- I still find myself having to update apps in Salesforce as well as Clari when it's supposed to eliminate the need for duplicative forecasting tools.
- Reps don't have access to company-wide or even team reporting. Would be really helpful to see how other reps are doing and what deals they have
- Bi-directional integration with SalesForce
- Intuitive User Interface
- Incredibly detailed reports
- Easy way to compile notes...in-line editor
- Knowledge of reports and where to access
- How the Oppty scores are calculated
- Our organization doesn't allow Technical Sales to access. I believe this is a mistake
Leaders rely on Clari for forecasting and reporting data from individual sales reps as well as CRM scores for the health of opportunities.
It is an easy tool to navigate and helps clearly push reps to keep things up to date.
- ease of use
- style of reports
- transparency across teams
- not that I can think of
- it works very well as is
- embedded within SFDC
More aggregated reviews of pipeline is the best scenario for Clari.
Also using Clari to see how teams and individuals are doing is helpful.
Using clari to determine the health of pipeline and health of certain opportunities is also a great use of the tool itself.
- Clari is an excellent Salesforce Interface.
- Simple and Intuitive platform
- Automation based on content
- “Lego” reports and dashboards
This is the best thing since sliced bread!
- Quick temperature check on health of open opportunities.
- Ability to edit anything within Clari and have it reflect within SFDC.
- Honestly nothing. Keep innovating as planned.
- Nice user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Great visuals.
- N/A - everything is working well for me.
1. Creating accurate forecasts with ability to modify at every level
2. Giving visibility across organizations to those forecasts
Once we found value in sales, we quickly pivoted to loop other customer facing departments in so we can have a single tool for revenue forecasting.
- Adjustments up hierarchy - dynamic forecast
- Cross department visibility - ability to change views by filters
- Advanced analytics. Clari is great at taking in best case and commit, but doesn't give a suggested case
- Intuitive tagging of pipeline by type/origin
- Allows for on-the-go mobile forecast updates in real time.
- Management roll up -- allowing each level of management to see the forecast situation.
- Displays accurately all working deals and the stage of those deals as shows in Clari and SFDC.
- Limited functionality. Really the only use case for me is forecasting and deal reviews.
- Allow all managers to edit reps stages and numbers with a notification.
- Does not require manual commit numbers to be confirmed. Should auto-commit the previous week's number if no change is needed.
Would be nice if management had more control over reps permissions. This would allow them to make updates should the rep be unable to do so.
- CRM score to view the health of your opp.
- Simple UI with robust functionality.
- Powerful insights available without the need to create custom breakouts or reports.
- Better tutorials/training when a new user logs in for the first time.
- Recommend actions to improve CRM score (chance of opp closing) with insights to users.
- Allows for more efficient funnel management - quick ability to update sales funnels in real time.
- Provides transparency for leadership to see what is happening with the deals in real time.
- Able to see the whole story within the sales cycle for upper management down to rep level, as well as those not within sales, to get an understanding of the state of the business.
- Hard for upper level executives to drill down and see the details of deals since they have so many rolling up to them.
- Ability to customize columns for users in certain roles within particular views is lacking.
Clari is an excellent tool for any sales organization that needs better structure around funnel management. Even if your sales organization is great with managing pipelines, it will provide an additional level of transparency and efficiency.
It's not as helpful for high level executives or sales directors that have many deals rolling up to them, because you can get lost in the weeds with so many things going on at once; however Clari is making strides to improve the product there.
Clari is not a place for reps to update product or pricing, but the other administrative aspects of the deal. Clari does make it easy to link back to your CRM to do this though.
Overall sales teams are the ideal user, everyone else in the organization uses it from a slightly different perspective.
- Seeing all deals in once place - This lets us quickly edit and update deals with insights from a single page.
- Reporting - The reports give a good overview of what's happening, insights on how things are going, and what deals we need to focus on
- Forecasting - The trending reports and Clari's forecasting let us plan our month/quarter in the proper way to hit the numbers we need.
- Sometimes the insights do not load and we encounter problems. The insights part is a good feature, so when it does not load often, it detracts a lot from the product's usefulness.
- The flow area can be a bit confusing and hard to follow. Doesn't seem to be as good as other aspects.
- Cost can be an issue - with SF licenses and Clari on top of that, the monthly cost per Clari user doubles.
- Forecasting - the predictions they have made on how the quarter will end up have helped overcome any "hope-casting" by the sales team.
- Data Entry -- Clari has helped streamline what data needs to be inputted by the sales team
- Dashboard Views -- super consummable dashboards / layouts that get used daily
- Activity Tracking - they've made great progress, but more needs to be done to quickly see how rep activity aligns with sales outcomes
- Integrations with marketing tools -- e.g. Pardot -- would love this information to be in the tool to help the top of the funnel
- Data Science -- would love more insights into what deals will / will not close based on machine learning/data science
Not sure about where it would less appropriate, other than if you are working on HUGE deals, really long sales cycles, etc. That being said, I have been impressed by how well our enterprise model/sales cycle has worked to date.
- Opportunity management - allow a quick and easy portal view of all my opportunities.
- Contact history associated with client opportunities - I can see just how often and recent communication is taking place.
- Layers of opportunity levels - While an opportunity may have been presented to a client, it may not be worth committing to close for the month, and Clari allows you to clarify both, which gives leadership an insight without having to pause to discuss. This allows me more time to focus on selling!
- It'd be nice to update products on my opportunity within Clari.
- I wish Clari was the default for Salesforce funnels.
- More clear reporting on opportunity creation...time and date.
- More character space for next steps or add another space for Key Notes.