Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- Allows for on-the-go mobile forecast updates in real time.
- Management roll up -- allowing each level of management to see the forecast situation.
- Displays accurately all working deals and the stage of those deals as shows in Clari and SFDC.
- Limited functionality. Really the only use case for me is forecasting and deal reviews.
- Allow all managers to edit reps stages and numbers with a notification.
- Does not require manual commit numbers to be confirmed. Should auto-commit the previous week's number if no change is needed.
Would be nice if management had more control over reps permissions. This would allow them to make updates should the rep be unable to do so.
- CRM score to view the health of your opp.
- Simple UI with robust functionality.
- Powerful insights available without the need to create custom breakouts or reports.
- Better tutorials/training when a new user logs in for the first time.
- Recommend actions to improve CRM score (chance of opp closing) with insights to users.
Review: "Clari Provides Clarity, Context, and Forecasting Accuracy for your Reps & Sales Leadership team!"
- Forecasting - the predictions they have made on how the quarter will end up have helped overcome any "hope-casting" by the sales team.
- Data Entry -- Clari has helped streamline what data needs to be inputted by the sales team
- Dashboard Views -- super consummable dashboards / layouts that get used daily
- Activity Tracking - they've made great progress, but more needs to be done to quickly see how rep activity aligns with sales outcomes
- Integrations with marketing tools -- e.g. Pardot -- would love this information to be in the tool to help the top of the funnel
- Data Science -- would love more insights into what deals will / will not close based on machine learning/data science
Not sure about where it would less appropriate, other than if you are working on HUGE deals, really long sales cycles, etc. That being said, I have been impressed by how well our enterprise model/sales cycle has worked to date.
- Allows for more efficient funnel management - quick ability to update sales funnels in real time.
- Provides transparency for leadership to see what is happening with the deals in real time.
- Able to see the whole story within the sales cycle for upper management down to rep level, as well as those not within sales, to get an understanding of the state of the business.
- Hard for upper level executives to drill down and see the details of deals since they have so many rolling up to them.
- Ability to customize columns for users in certain roles within particular views is lacking.
Clari is an excellent tool for any sales organization that needs better structure around funnel management. Even if your sales organization is great with managing pipelines, it will provide an additional level of transparency and efficiency.
It's not as helpful for high level executives or sales directors that have many deals rolling up to them, because you can get lost in the weeds with so many things going on at once; however Clari is making strides to improve the product there.
Clari is not a place for reps to update product or pricing, but the other administrative aspects of the deal. Clari does make it easy to link back to your CRM to do this though.
Overall sales teams are the ideal user, everyone else in the organization uses it from a slightly different perspective.
- Seeing all deals in once place - This lets us quickly edit and update deals with insights from a single page.
- Reporting - The reports give a good overview of what's happening, insights on how things are going, and what deals we need to focus on
- Forecasting - The trending reports and Clari's forecasting let us plan our month/quarter in the proper way to hit the numbers we need.
- Sometimes the insights do not load and we encounter problems. The insights part is a good feature, so when it does not load often, it detracts a lot from the product's usefulness.
- The flow area can be a bit confusing and hard to follow. Doesn't seem to be as good as other aspects.
- Cost can be an issue - with SF licenses and Clari on top of that, the monthly cost per Clari user doubles.
- Opportunity management - allow a quick and easy portal view of all my opportunities.
- Contact history associated with client opportunities - I can see just how often and recent communication is taking place.
- Layers of opportunity levels - While an opportunity may have been presented to a client, it may not be worth committing to close for the month, and Clari allows you to clarify both, which gives leadership an insight without having to pause to discuss. This allows me more time to focus on selling!
- It'd be nice to update products on my opportunity within Clari.
- I wish Clari was the default for Salesforce funnels.
- More clear reporting on opportunity creation...time and date.
- More character space for next steps or add another space for Key Notes.
- Trend Analytics
- Pipeline Management
- Beefing up the opportunity module to add certain features like predictive scoring, pacing, etc., to be added in the view for easier pipeline management.
- Forecasting module can be more robust and allow for more flexibility in terms of the configuration of the module in terms of layout.
I don't find Clari very useful for strategic reporting and analyses especially on metrics like AOVs and RPS.
Clari takes tons of snapshots and there is no way for end users to access them and that is something which would be very helpful if there is an option to read from their snapshot database.
- With Clari's Flow analytics, we can see who deals have moved along within a quarter or across quarters. We can easily assess if deals are moving in or out, are they being upgraded or downgraded or if we are loosing them.
- Using Clari's Trend analytics, we can see how we have performed in the last 4 quarters and see how our pipelines ultimately performed. We can also see what Clari's prediction based on our mix of pipeline stages etc.
- Clari's Pulse analytics show you weekly predictions as well as past predictions. This is great for seeing how "close to the pin" we get or by what week of the quarter things start to solidify.
- Clari has come a long way in the year and half I've used it. I'd like to see more capability on the administration side like being able to add/delete opportunity fields to bring into the data, being able to use more variety of charts on the dashboards.
- It would also be even more powerful if we can add formulas or measures that are custom.
- Makes it easy to update tedious opportunity information
- Easier to create views in Clari than reports in Salesforce
- Exportable usage data
- Users emails get disconnected frequently
- Could show CRM score in the grid
- Could provide more documentation for users after training
Clari Scorecard Summary
Clari’s predictive sales management platform promises to help:
- sales reps know where to focus
- managers immediately spot risk in pipeline
- execs forecast revenue with confidence.
Industry leading companies like Box, Juniper Networks, Symantec, Okta, Palo Alto Networks, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise use Clari’s sales-ready AI. The value proposition is to make better decisions based on actual sales rep and prospect behavior, and to close more deals predictably. Clari is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif.
Clari Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Clari Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|