Leaders rely on …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Clari, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The vendor promises that Clari’s Connected Revenue Operations platform helps B2B organizations increase win rates, shorten sales cycles and improve forecast accuracy by using AI and automation to create full funnel accountability across go-to-market teams. They are used by hundreds of sales, marketing and customer success teams at leading B2B companies including Qualtrics, Lenovo, Adobe, Dropbox, and Okta to drive pipeline, audit deals and accounts, forecast the business and reduce churn.
- Supported: Sales Forecast Management
- Supported: Pipeline Inspection
- Supported: Opportunity Management
- Supported: Activity Intelligence
- Supported: Connected Revenue Operations
- Supported: Sales Analytics
- InsightSquared Sales Analytics
- SAP Intelligent Sales Execution (Datahug), on SAP Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Opportunities forecasting
- Target achievement tracking
- Easiness of tuning the pages
- Visualizing how close you are to your commit/quota
- Highlighting deals that may have stalled
- Intuitive forecasting
- I still find myself having to update apps in Salesforce as well as Clari when it's supposed to eliminate the need for duplicative forecasting tools.
- Reps don't have access to company-wide or even team reporting. Would be really helpful to see how other reps are doing and what deals they have
- Bi-directional integration with SalesForce
- Intuitive User Interface
- Incredibly detailed reports
- Easy way to compile notes...in-line editor
- Knowledge of reports and where to access
- How the Oppty scores are calculated
- Our organization doesn't allow Technical Sales to access. I believe this is a mistake
Leaders rely on Clari for forecasting and reporting data from individual sales reps as well as CRM scores for the health of opportunities.
It is an easy tool to navigate and helps clearly push reps to keep things up to date.
- ease of use
- style of reports
- transparency across teams
- not that I can think of
- it works very well as is
- embedded within SFDC
More aggregated reviews of pipeline is the best scenario for Clari.
Also using Clari to see how teams and individuals are doing is helpful.
Using clari to determine the health of pipeline and health of certain opportunities is also a great use of the tool itself.
- Clari is an excellent Salesforce Interface.
- Simple and Intuitive platform
- Automation based on content
- “Lego” reports and dashboards
This is the best thing since sliced bread!
- Quick temperature check on health of open opportunities.
- Ability to edit anything within Clari and have it reflect within SFDC.
- Honestly nothing. Keep innovating as planned.
- Nice user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Great visuals.
- N/A - everything is working well for me.
1. Creating accurate forecasts with ability to modify at every level
2. Giving visibility across organizations to those forecasts
Once we found value in sales, we quickly pivoted to loop other customer facing departments in so we can have a single tool for revenue forecasting.
- Adjustments up hierarchy - dynamic forecast
- Cross department visibility - ability to change views by filters
- Advanced analytics. Clari is great at taking in best case and commit, but doesn't give a suggested case
- Intuitive tagging of pipeline by type/origin
- Allows for on-the-go mobile forecast updates in real time.
- Management roll up -- allowing each level of management to see the forecast situation.
- Displays accurately all working deals and the stage of those deals as shows in Clari and SFDC.
- Limited functionality. Really the only use case for me is forecasting and deal reviews.
- Allow all managers to edit reps stages and numbers with a notification.
- Does not require manual commit numbers to be confirmed. Should auto-commit the previous week's number if no change is needed.
Would be nice if management had more control over reps permissions. This would allow them to make updates should the rep be unable to do so.
- CRM score to view the health of your opp.
- Simple UI with robust functionality.
- Powerful insights available without the need to create custom breakouts or reports.
- Better tutorials/training when a new user logs in for the first time.
- Recommend actions to improve CRM score (chance of opp closing) with insights to users.
- Allows for more efficient funnel management - quick ability to update sales funnels in real time.
- Provides transparency for leadership to see what is happening with the deals in real time.
- Able to see the whole story within the sales cycle for upper management down to rep level, as well as those not within sales, to get an understanding of the state of the business.
- Hard for upper level executives to drill down and see the details of deals since they have so many rolling up to them.
- Ability to customize columns for users in certain roles within particular views is lacking.
Clari is an excellent tool for any sales organization that needs better structure around funnel management. Even if your sales organization is great with managing pipelines, it will provide an additional level of transparency and efficiency.
It's not as helpful for high level executives or sales directors that have many deals rolling up to them, because you can get lost in the weeds with so many things going on at once; however Clari is making strides to improve the product there.
Clari is not a place for reps to update product or pricing, but the other administrative aspects of the deal. Clari does make it easy to link back to your CRM to do this though.
Overall sales teams are the ideal user, everyone else in the organization uses it from a slightly different perspective.
- Seeing all deals in once place - This lets us quickly edit and update deals with insights from a single page.
- Reporting - The reports give a good overview of what's happening, insights on how things are going, and what deals we need to focus on
- Forecasting - The trending reports and Clari's forecasting let us plan our month/quarter in the proper way to hit the numbers we need.
- Sometimes the insights do not load and we encounter problems. The insights part is a good feature, so when it does not load often, it detracts a lot from the product's usefulness.
- The flow area can be a bit confusing and hard to follow. Doesn't seem to be as good as other aspects.
- Cost can be an issue - with SF licenses and Clari on top of that, the monthly cost per Clari user doubles.
- Forecasting - the predictions they have made on how the quarter will end up have helped overcome any "hope-casting" by the sales team.
- Data Entry -- Clari has helped streamline what data needs to be inputted by the sales team
- Dashboard Views -- super consummable dashboards / layouts that get used daily
- Activity Tracking - they've made great progress, but more needs to be done to quickly see how rep activity aligns with sales outcomes
- Integrations with marketing tools -- e.g. Pardot -- would love this information to be in the tool to help the top of the funnel
- Data Science -- would love more insights into what deals will / will not close based on machine learning/data science
Not sure about where it would less appropriate, other than if you are working on HUGE deals, really long sales cycles, etc. That being said, I have been impressed by how well our enterprise model/sales cycle has worked to date.
- Opportunity management - allow a quick and easy portal view of all my opportunities.
- Contact history associated with client opportunities - I can see just how often and recent communication is taking place.
- Layers of opportunity levels - While an opportunity may have been presented to a client, it may not be worth committing to close for the month, and Clari allows you to clarify both, which gives leadership an insight without having to pause to discuss. This allows me more time to focus on selling!
- It'd be nice to update products on my opportunity within Clari.
- I wish Clari was the default for Salesforce funnels.
- More clear reporting on opportunity creation...time and date.
- More character space for next steps or add another space for Key Notes.
- Trend Analytics
- Pipeline Management
- Beefing up the opportunity module to add certain features like predictive scoring, pacing, etc., to be added in the view for easier pipeline management.
- Forecasting module can be more robust and allow for more flexibility in terms of the configuration of the module in terms of layout.
I don't find Clari very useful for strategic reporting and analyses especially on metrics like AOVs and RPS.
Clari takes tons of snapshots and there is no way for end users to access them and that is something which would be very helpful if there is an option to read from their snapshot database.
- With Clari's Flow analytics, we can see who deals have moved along within a quarter or across quarters. We can easily assess if deals are moving in or out, are they being upgraded or downgraded or if we are loosing them.
- Using Clari's Trend analytics, we can see how we have performed in the last 4 quarters and see how our pipelines ultimately performed. We can also see what Clari's prediction based on our mix of pipeline stages etc.
- Clari's Pulse analytics show you weekly predictions as well as past predictions. This is great for seeing how "close to the pin" we get or by what week of the quarter things start to solidify.
- Clari has come a long way in the year and half I've used it. I'd like to see more capability on the administration side like being able to add/delete opportunity fields to bring into the data, being able to use more variety of charts on the dashboards.
- It would also be even more powerful if we can add formulas or measures that are custom.
- Makes it easy to update tedious opportunity information
- Easier to create views in Clari than reports in Salesforce
- Exportable usage data
- Users emails get disconnected frequently
- Could show CRM score in the grid
- Could provide more documentation for users after training