Likelihood to Recommend
We always recommend Brand24 to set up many social media policies, it is easy to use, and you will be satisfied with its user interface because it brings all the tools together in one place. It has been very influential in fostering business exchange and increasing sales in your company.
Tracx is best for influencer marketing tracking, where you need to track specific mentions of a keyword from specific people. Not sure it's the 100% solution for other social media aspects, but I have not explored many of those aspects, so I cannot be the end-all-be-all person to say when it isn't well suited
Account Manager in Social MediaMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
- Brand24 is very user friendly and you don't need a lot of technical knowledge to use it.
- I've had very good experience with the customer support team to solve any technical issues.
- Tracx is very user friendly. There is a bit of a learning curve but once that is established there are many opportunities to use Tracx to your brands benefit.
- There customer service team is exceptional. If I ever have a question regarding the platform I am able to reach out to our account manager and receive a reply the same day.
- Other metrics like follower growth or changes in engagement rates would be more beneficial
- Tracking web conversions / app downloads if possible
- More in depth sentiment analysis
- Tracx is a little slow to pull in data. It could be a lot better although I understand it's pulling in a lot of metadata which other platforms don't pull.
- Tracx is not "real time", some of the sources take a little more time to get pulled in although I understand this is probably an API issue on the social network side.
Analyst in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 4 answers
Tracx is a solid software for identifying customer sentiment that would otherwise go unheard and undocumented by our company. We're able to report to our CEO the good and the bad with actual data and do so on an attractive interface. It is also essential in helping us prepare queries well in advance.
Analyst in Social MediaRetail Company, 10,001+ employees
I would start with Mention as opposed to beginning with Brand24. We originally used Mention but the price was increasing year-over-year so we wanted to try a cheaper alternative. We eventually did go back to Mention after Brand24, due to its ease of use and it was also easier to monitor our brand with Mention in the end.
I like the attention that we have from our team at Tracx. I like that unlike other tools we have tried Tracx allows us to publishing, listen, receive automated reports and track our competition in real time.
Return on Investment
- Positive: We can respond to customers in a reasonably realistic timeframe.
- Positive: We get updates from old content that has new activity.
- We are able to see what people are saying about our brand on social media in real time and respond to it in a timely fashion.
KNOW WHO YOUR INFLUENCERS ARE Stitch together an individual's social media profiles to understand their true sphere of influence. KNOW WHY THEY HAVE INFLUENCE Put the whole profile in perspective with metrics such as volume, reach, and impact to get the most out of each investment.See All (4) Tracx Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Brand24 Editions & Modules
- per month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Tracx Editions & Modules