<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 100
Based on 161 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Calendly works very well with tech-savvy people who understand modern tools and aren't afraid to use them. Whenever I want someone to book some time to meet I can simply share my Calendly link and this way we can avoid an extra call to coordinate agendas.It works especially well for people with busy agendas that usually struggle when they have to book time, even if it's 30 minutes.
- Calendly syncs instantly with my Google calendar. So not only do I automatically know when I have new appointments scheduled, but if I input a different event onto my google calendar Calendly knows that I'm not available at that time.
- The direct link that allows people to schedule a time slot with me is great. It makes scheduling simple and painless, and make sit easy for me to create a clickable CTA.
- I love that I can collect payments through the platforms either via Stripe or PayPal. both of which I use. It makes the platform more "all-in-one" and makes for a seamless experience.
- From a design perspective, it would be nice to customize the look of their pages to match the admin's brand more.
- If you have open time slots in your calendar, it looks at sessions based on the hour and half hour rather than 15 minute increments. For example, if I was booked from 1:30-2 and 3-4 and asked to put a 15 minute cushion between meetings, 2:15-2:45 wouldn't show up in my scheduler however it would be a time that would work for me.
- I wish they had a bit more conditional logic built in when booking a time.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
As a small shop operation, I can work as though I have a bigger team. I can be responsive to the needs of my customers with regard to scheduling and the integrations with other application makes all the difference. The mobile app is also easy to use and versatile. For a business that is based on scheduled appointments, this is the go-to app for any company.
Based on 35 answers
I only reached out to Support once but they were very prompt and easy to work with. I had some questions about setting up the follow-up emails for after people would do the interview. They were very helpful and gave assistance and we solved the issue very fast. I would definitely recommend.
Calendly was easier to get in and setup than acuity. While acuity is probably excellent, it did involve more set up when we initially tested it out. The free version of Calendly seems to be a complete product without bringing to light that one hasn't subscribed yet. Actuity is available free for 1 year if you sign up through SquareSpace I've noticed.
Return on Investment
- Calendly has positively affected our customer success management, making us more efficient. We would be spending a lot of time on trying to figure out our team members' calendars and customers' calendars schedules to determine meeting times that work for everyone if we didn't have access to Calendly. Oftentimes our customers will be in several different locations all over the globe but all need the same meeting, so it really chops down on the 'back-and-forth' of emails by providing them meeting scheduler links they can use on their own.
- Calendly has also helped us eliminate extra time fleshing out details that are usually needed before meetings occur by providing ways to ask those questions when the event is scheduled. We really appreciate having this information prior to the meeting, and it makes it easier for our customers by automating the process.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?