<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9 out of 101
Based on 111 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Calendly is great for sales calls and trying to set appointments up with important potential clients. Trying to nail down a time with back and forth emails can be a hassle. Creating a link where your contact can easily use pick a time makes it so much easier. It also allows you to use it as a CTA where you can give your contact a specific action to take at the end of your email and get that person on the phone or schedule an in-person meeting. It might not be great for people who don't necessarily need to interface directly with clients so often. If you're only scheduling meetings or phone calls once every so often Calendly can still work but it might not be necessary for you.
- They have a very clean and simple interface for the admin user as well as the person scheduling a time.
- You can customize how the scheduler determines open times. The customization is very well thought out and very flexible.
- If you upgrade to the paid version, you can set up several different meeting types which would be very valuable for teams with multiple users needing to schedule varying sessions.
- We would really appreciate some more flexibility in branding with Calendly - that way we can customize our links to look more uniform with the rest of our software application/company style guide - fonts, colors, and graphics included.
- It would be cool if Calendly provided reporting/analytics for us to gauge how often different events are scheduled and when they are typically scheduled.
- While it's not always within Calendly's jurisdiction to make certain integrations with certain tools happen (we understand that both software app parties must cooperate together), we would prefer to have a Zoom integration with Calendly, as it is the meeting room app our company most frequently and highly uses.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
As a small shop operation, I can work as though I have a bigger team. I can be responsive to the needs of my customers with regard to scheduling and the integrations with other application makes all the difference. The mobile app is also easy to use and versatile. For a business that is based on scheduled appointments, this is the go-to app for any company.
Based on 4 answers
Support has been great, luckily there have not been any bug issues that have taken us away from our regular day to day, but when we do have issues they are quick to respond and are alway willing to listen when it comes to product enhancement requests. As someone that works on the support side, that is greatly appreciated
Calendly was easier to get in and setup than acuity. While acuity is probably excellent, it did involve more set up when we initially tested it out. The free version of Calendly seems to be a complete product without bringing to light that one hasn't subscribed yet. Actuity is available free for 1 year if you sign up through SquareSpace I've noticed.
Return on Investment
- Reduces the time it takes for prospects to book demos and free trial calls with our sales team, resulting in less drop offs, higher engagements, and more meetings.
- Reduces the back-and-forth effort between internal and external individuals on trying to find a time that works for both parties.
- Calendly is 100% reliable, which I can not say about many of our other technologies. Once you set it up, it's set it and forget it. This allows you to work on other initiatives that matter.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?