<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9 out of 101
Based on 98 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Calendly is great for sales calls and trying to set appointments up with important potential clients. Trying to nail down a time with back and forth emails can be a hassle. Creating a link where your contact can easily use pick a time makes it so much easier. It also allows you to use it as a CTA where you can give your contact a specific action to take at the end of your email and get that person on the phone or schedule an in-person meeting. It might not be great for people who don't necessarily need to interface directly with clients so often. If you're only scheduling meetings or phone calls once every so often Calendly can still work but it might not be necessary for you.
- Calendly syncs instantly with my Google calendar. So not only do I automatically know when I have new appointments scheduled, but if I input a different event onto my google calendar Calendly knows that I'm not available at that time.
- The direct link that allows people to schedule a time slot with me is great. It makes scheduling simple and painless, and make sit easy for me to create a clickable CTA.
- I love that I can collect payments through the platforms either via Stripe or PayPal. both of which I use. It makes the platform more "all-in-one" and makes for a seamless experience.
- Needs an SMS feature to notify when an appointment is made.
- Needs a time zone calendaring function for international scheduling.
- Meeting options should offer color coding.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
I was manually setting up meetings prior to this so I haven't used anything similar to Calendly.
Manager in OtherHospital & Health Care Company, 10,001+ employees
Return on Investment
- It fully automated both our consulting scheduling using the custom fields and the ability to charge customers on scheduling (using Stripe integration). This was previously run and scheduled by our customer service department. We have saved a salary of about $35k a year not having to have someone manage this.
- It automated the data transfer into Salesforce and the scheduling of a GoToMeeting. All of this was manual before and very clunky. We have saved about a salary of $35k a year not having to have someone manage this.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?