<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9 out of 101
Based on 112 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Calendly is great for sales calls and trying to set appointments up with important potential clients. Trying to nail down a time with back and forth emails can be a hassle. Creating a link where your contact can easily use pick a time makes it so much easier. It also allows you to use it as a CTA where you can give your contact a specific action to take at the end of your email and get that person on the phone or schedule an in-person meeting. It might not be great for people who don't necessarily need to interface directly with clients so often. If you're only scheduling meetings or phone calls once every so often Calendly can still work but it might not be necessary for you.
Youcanbook.me is great for small businesses or for self-employed professionals who need an easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for handling large numbers of clients. It's great for eliminating inconvenient miscommunication and tedious back-to-back emails in order to set a proper date and/or meeting details. However, if you need a more sophisticated system that fits into your company's IT procedures and carries sensitive data, an in house solution would fit best.
- They have a very clean and simple interface for the admin user as well as the person scheduling a time.
- You can customize how the scheduler determines open times. The customization is very well thought out and very flexible.
- If you upgrade to the paid version, you can set up several different meeting types which would be very valuable for teams with multiple users needing to schedule varying sessions.
- One really helpful feature of YouCanBook.Me for our organization is that everyone can see appointment times in their own time zone. We frequently schedule interviews with applicants nationwide, as well as communicating with team members located in 32 different countries, so this has really simplified scheduling.
- We rely heavily on Google Calendar for staff scheduling, so it is great that YouCanBook.Me can sync your availability straight from your calendar as well as automatically adding meetings to your calendar when they are booked.
- We use YouCanBook.Me to schedule follow-up calls with people we meet at conferences and other recruiting events. It's really simple to have someone sign up for a call, and this has been a really effective tool for us to stay in communication with prospects.
- We would really appreciate some more flexibility in branding with Calendly - that way we can customize our links to look more uniform with the rest of our software application/company style guide - fonts, colors, and graphics included.
- It would be cool if Calendly provided reporting/analytics for us to gauge how often different events are scheduled and when they are typically scheduled.
- While it's not always within Calendly's jurisdiction to make certain integrations with certain tools happen (we understand that both software app parties must cooperate together), we would prefer to have a Zoom integration with Calendly, as it is the meeting room app our company most frequently and highly uses.
- I'd LOVE to see the ability to have multiple parties find a coordinated time to hold a meeting within the context of YouCanBook.Me
- The UI for the backend might also be clearer with the names assigned to various functions
- Even more contemporary landing page options would be welcome
Executive in CorporateManagement Consulting Company, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
As a small shop operation, I can work as though I have a bigger team. I can be responsive to the needs of my customers with regard to scheduling and the integrations with other application makes all the difference. The mobile app is also easy to use and versatile. For a business that is based on scheduled appointments, this is the go-to app for any company.
Based on 4 answers
Support has been great, luckily there have not been any bug issues that have taken us away from our regular day to day, but when we do have issues they are quick to respond and are alway willing to listen when it comes to product enhancement requests. As someone that works on the support side, that is greatly appreciated
Calendly was easier to get in and setup than acuity. While acuity is probably excellent, it did involve more set up when we initially tested it out. The free version of Calendly seems to be a complete product without bringing to light that one hasn't subscribed yet. Actuity is available free for 1 year if you sign up through SquareSpace I've noticed.
Youcanbook.me is a pretty unique service, but some others have come up since we started using it in 2015. There´s some competition like simply book or roomzilla, but he haven´t considered them because they aren't as cost-effective or simply haven't found a need to do it yet. Folk at youcanbookme have given us great user support and have many benefits for the educational sector, which make it hard for competition because we are pretty happy with their service :)
Return on Investment
- Reduces the time it takes for prospects to book demos and free trial calls with our sales team, resulting in less drop offs, higher engagements, and more meetings.
- Reduces the back-and-forth effort between internal and external individuals on trying to find a time that works for both parties.
- Calendly is 100% reliable, which I can not say about many of our other technologies. Once you set it up, it's set it and forget it. This allows you to work on other initiatives that matter.
- It's helped our Professional Services Team immensely. Although we don't have numbers as far as an ROI, we use it daily across our whole team of 8 project managers.
- We also use youcanbook.me to schedule in interviews with our 20+ researchers who are moderating sessions. Our admin team also uses youcanbook.me to allow our employees to schedule our weekly massages.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?