<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 100
Based on 42 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Chili Piper is GREAT for sales development teams booking for sales people. This is especially true when there is a "round robin" system that needs to be abided by. I've experienced a lot of bad round robin systems and Chili Piper's is fantastic. This is also a great tool to schedule with people across multiple time zones, which I don't want to have to focus on while speaking. It enables sales reps to focus on the prospect, not the time change. Chili piper would not be a good fit for underperforming sales teams that don't book any meetings (:
Employee in SalesMarketing & Advertising Company, 201-500 employees
I've tried some of the other online booking services and while there were good, they didn't have all of the features that Zoho Bookings does and since I'm already a Zoho One subscriber, it doesn't cost me anything more. I think virtually any type of business can use Bookings as it's not geared to a specific industry but can be customized for use in any type of industry. I would love to see salons use it as I think it can be truly a way for them to better book clients than using a paper calendar which I see many using. I also think massage therapists would also benefit but using Bookings. If you are a solopreneur or have a sales team, there's no way you can't benefit by using Bookings for your phone appointments, Zoom/Video meetings, or in-person meetings. There is also a resource function which allows you to block out conference rooms and other resources.
- Chili Piper integrates with Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
- Meeting Buffer functionality assures that AEs won't be booked back-to back.
- I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects
- They are continually improving their offering and we've seen great leaps over the past 2 years.
- Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
- Faster load times, but we can’t complain too much!
- It didn't integration with our CRM so every client comes in as a new customer inside of Bookings
- It is so fully functional that it can be slightly confusing to set up initially
- Would like to see better integration with Zoho Meeting in link generation
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Zoho Bookings 9.0
Based on 1 answer
It still needs more robust features and customization, like workflows and such. I'm confident they'll continue improving it, but some particular customization settings aren't available, in terms of triggers, content, look and feel, but it is mostly very detailed and particular. If you're ok with adapting to it, it is an excellent tool.
Chili Piper 8.2
Based on 11 answers
- Support was very responsive during our integration phase, and after that too.
- They have the whole infrastructure built to notify customers about bug/outages, which is excellent. Entire System outage only happened once, but being updated on fix progress helped a lot to keep our team calm.
Zoho Bookings 6.0
Based on 1 answer
A lot of things are not great as this is a new tool, but they fix it relatively quickly. They don't have a direct phone number, but Zoho support has good service overall
As a startup Google calendars were adequate. But as the company grew, the ability to schedule multiple teams and even multiple sales team we had to have a way to allow a logical way to see and schedule the appropriate team. Also giving customers to schedule with certain departments. We felt Chili Piper was our best solution.
I found the integration with the two above is great if you're a Google Calendar user which we are not. While with Zoho Calendar we can have two way integration with Google Calendar there wasn't a need to do so. With Zoho Bookings which also integrates with Google Calendar we didn't have to worry about that as the integration with our Zoho Calendar was virtually automatic. There was also the cost consideration as the two above have a free version it was limited and didn't have all the bells and whistles we needed. Zoho Bookings provide us with everything from a single sign-on web browser and mobile app
Return on Investment
- More demos held by simplifying the scheduling process. More demos = more opportunities
- Initial set up was frustrating and created a lot of mix up which allowed some leads to slip through the cracks early
- Integration with Salesforce.com saved our reps time because they didn't have to log activities manually
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- It would be hard to estimate the time savings it has provided but I'd easily say 1 hour a week
- Our clients and potential clients love it as they can schedule with us 24/7
- If anyone emails about setting up an appointment, I simply reply back with a link and they do the work
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Chili Piper Editions & Modules
- per user, per month
- flat per month
Additional Pricing DetailsOnboarding and Support are included at no additional charge.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Zoho Bookings Editions & Modules
|Basic||$15 per month for four staff, add staff at $4 per user per month when billed annually.1|
|Premium||$45 per month for ten staff, add staff at $5 per staff per month when billed annually.1|
|Free||0 (1 staff included)1|
- per staff per month