Likelihood to Recommend
This product saves time, it's as simple as that. It allows your inside sales team to spend more time working and less time completing the arduous task of sending out calendar invites. As an organization we have seen a noticeable uptick in the amount of demos booked since bringing on Chili Piper. The organization has grown quite a bit and I think Chili Piper has allowed us to be more scalable.
- Scheduling meetings with prospects.
- Providing interactive calendar availability.
- Saving time during the day that can be better spent doing otherwise.
- The UI could be a bit more modern
- They just added a call direct feature which I haven't tried yet, all they need now is a chat component
We started with Calendly, but were unable to set up a true salesforce integration, and were not able to set up a marketo integration. Calendly is great for a simpler flow or for a 1:1 scheduling app, but for our team that is made up of different regions and use marketing automation, we felt the need to upgrade to Chili Piper.
Return on Investment
- 40% decreased no-show rate increase
- 2x number of meetings and reschedules
Representative in SalesInformation Services Company, 201-500 employees
Chili PiperSee All (3) Chili Piper Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Chili Piper Editions & Modules
Intelligent Meeting Distribution
$25/user/month billed annually1
Intelligent Form Booker
$200/month for the first page and $50/month for each additional page2
1. Per User
2. Per Active Page