<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 100
Based on 308 reviews and ratings
- Conversica is rated higher in 3 areas: Likelihood to Recommend, Usability, Support Rating
- Intercom is rated higher in 2 areas: Likelihood to Renew, Implementation Rating
Likelihood to Recommend
Conversica is an excellent tool if you have a large database of potential students, sales leads, or other forms of potential customers/users. It does not replace human interaction, but instead supplements it - allowing your admissions/sales/retention team to spend their time with those individuals that are in most need of assistance - whether that be because they are "hot leads" for a sale, students with a sincere interest, or customers needing assistance beyond the capabilities of an automatic system.
It is great for businesses that see the use in having a chat bot, or drip campaign to maintain relationships with their clients, but don't necessarily have the funds to support a larger scale operation. Having someone on your team that is already familiar with the product is a huge benefit as the training to get going on it can take a white glove approach due to the customizability of every businesses marketing and communication needs. I wouldn't necessarily suggest it to larger companies who require an explicit integration with SalesForce, unless they have the man power to have someone dedicated to verifying shared information to maintain integrity in the data/segmentation/frequency of engagement.
Employee in MarketingComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- Conversica is great at working low level leads and surfacing those that are in fact interested in your product or service.
- Conversica is also useful in weeding out leads that are not strong.
- Since Conversica is sending emails to various prospects, customers and opportunities, it allows sales, account managers, service etc, to focus on other activities, thereby saving time and freeing up resources.
- Intercom is fantastic for opening the lines of communication with customers.
- Intercom makes it easy for cross-functional teams to have visibility into the customers' world and to be a part of the conversation.
- Intercom is a complete solution for helping Customer Success & Support teams get off the ground.
- The method of standing up campaigns can be a little tedious for administrators because it uses copy/paste of Salesforce Campaign ID instead of just searching for active Salesforce campaigns.
- Understanding the conversation path options that the AI could take is improving greatly, but can still use some improvements for admin awareness when standing up a new conversation.
- Understanding what conversation types exist and how they differ from one another is sometimes difficult to self-serv, but the Conversica team is always very good about helping out explaining these.
Program Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- Targeting messages appropriately
- We often have several messages compounding on top of each other
- I'd love if they could notify people who have not marked our announcements/messages/communication as read so that they don't end up having several un-related messages overwhelming them
- When a thread is continued from a previous questions, I wish it was more obvious that the conversation had already been started with a particular person
Director in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
$1,499 per installation
Conversica Editions & Modules
- per installation
Additional Pricing DetailsA Conversica subscription includes an unlimited number of seats for marketers, sales reps and managers. Different editions include different levels of functionality to match your needs. The service is a monthly subscription with an annual commitment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
$39 per month
Intercom Editions & Modules
|Conversational Customer Engagement||$4991|
- per month
Additional Pricing Details—
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 6 answers
Tool is extremely powerful but comes with a heavy price tag. As long as we close more than 30 deals with year with Conversica's assistance it will be an easy choice to renew. If we don't we will have to figure out if these funds are best spent in other lead generation places.
Based on 4 answers
It's currently a perfect fit for our needs, and we are customer-focused and small. When we grow, we may need to re-evaluate, but our current team finds it easy. Reviewing conversations is simple and allows for great training. The canned replies make service fast and easy. Smart suggestions remove the need to re-write technical walkthroughs and explanations for our FAQ
Based on 1 answer
Standalone, it's very easy to use. It becomes a little more complicated when you're working with it as an integration in Salesforce.
Employee in MarketingInsurance Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 2 answers
It is very easy to learn and use for newbies. They use their features to help the user learn how to work Intercom. I was guided by product tours several times during my initial training. Being slightly more advanced with technology, I wish I could make more changes to the platform, but they have designed it in a way to make it easier for all levels of tech users.
Employee in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 137 answers
Our account manager and support rep have been extremely helpful in helping us get the system where we wanted it. Given our original use case as a lead qualifier, a lot of the conversations needed to be altered or exceptions created in order to provide the customization we needed. Our AM and support rep were able to accommodate most of our requests and were extremely helpful in working with us on a solution.
Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Based on 5 answers
We received an almost immediate response, however, despite the issue being quite urgent and stating that, we did not receive an update for almost an entire day. When we requested an update, we were told that this was due to time differences between the person that received the request and us. The timely nature of support should not be dependent on a single person
Based on 127 answers
The implementation went smoothly. The only advice I would give for anybody looking to integrate Conversica with Salesforce is to ensure that either you or somebody within your organization has experience with process builder as you'll need to create some processes to force your leads into Salesforce campaigns for the Conversica system to pick them up.
Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 3 answers
I haven't looked into many other conversational ai products - we received a solid recommendation about using this and have been happy with the process and experience. Price was also pretty good, so we didn't feel a need to shop around on that front. If things change I'll do that homework, but we're happy for now
Director in MarketingTelecommunications Company, 501-1000 employees
SnapEngage allows you to:
- Customize CSAT/CES/NPS scores and questions from your customers about your agents.
- Automatically import chats to your CRM.
Former Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- We have found that each conversation type has a different ROI. Some are very hard to report off of, whereas others are easy. this is because some are more built around building awareness of what we offer where they may not purchase it for months down the line.
- Has helped us to save on salaries. If staff were to try to do the same thing our AI Assistant does, it would take them many hours to be as successful.
- We've seen an increase in number of registrations for webinars by advertising them in-app using intercom.
- Greater awareness of product releases which has help reduce frustration and promote satisfaction and ultimately stickiness to product.
- Greater number of leads because visitors to website are more likely to submit a query in a chat box than send a direct email.