What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.9 out of 101
Based on 63 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's perfect for organizations that have large databases and not enough man power to reach out to each lead one at a time.
- Providing 1:1 email outreach to a large quantity of leads which our organization is unable to do on our own in a timely manner.
- Confirms specific contact phone numbers while scheduling a call for our sales department.
- Opens up new conversations with older leads in our database that have gone cold.
- Expanding Feature Set: While not a con per-say, Conversica needs to continue to aggressively invest in new functionality and ways to facilitate conversation.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
I'd like to renew in hopes that their developers update the interface to include the option of manually changing the lead status for more accurate reporting
Based on 23 answers
I think that the majority of sales reps that use it like it, but it does take some getting used to for them to feel comfortable with the tool and how it works
Based on 1 answer
Conversica has the implementation very well documented. In addition, to the documentation we were provided with a technical resource on the Conversica team to assist with getting the tool up and running within SFDC.
Return on Investment
- Conversica has only brought positive impact into our sales cycle. It allowed us to convert over 20 additional deals in less than 6 months.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Conversica Editions & Modules
1. per installation