Overall Satisfaction with Conversica
It is currently used by our sales and marketing department to help qualify low valued leads. We also use it to engage old leads that are not being touched by sales. Occasionally we use it to engage with lost leads and opportunities. We have also used it to engage with leads to warm them up before sending them to sales.
- Conversica is great at working low level leads and surfacing those that are in fact interested in your product or service.
- Conversica is also useful in weeding out leads that are not strong.
- Since Conversica is sending emails to various prospects, customers and opportunities, it allows sales, account managers, service etc, to focus on other activities, thereby saving time and freeing up resources.
- The conversation framework is great, but since you have to restrict your text/script to the fields, so there are some limitations with the flexiblity/customization of the conversations.
- While you can set up rules within SFDC to automate some functions such as to disqualify a lead etc, it would be great if you could set up these in Conversica instead of having to rely on an SFDC admin.
- Increases the productivity of sales because they are spending their time working other leads.
- Increase productivitiy of marketing because instead of running leads/customers through various marketing nurture campaigns etc, you can allow Conversica to do some of that work.
- Increases the chances of surfacing opportunities in various low-level leads, lost opportunities and converting them to potential sales.
Our customer success manager/rep has been very good at responding and providing potential solutions to our problems. They have also invited us to participate in beta program. When there is not an immediate solution to our problem, they have helped us come up with alternative solutions.
The product was installed about 3 years ago. They allowed us to try the product for a couple months until we adopted the product. Along the way, they were very helpful in getting us started and help provide suggestions on how to use the product. They also informed us of different use cases as well as how other companies were using the product.
We did not specifically look for alternatives with the same capability. While we have looked at other AI tools, they were in slightly different areas.
- Great at helping marketing and sales surface leads that might be interested in your product.
- Great at working low level leads and see if there are opportunities within a large number of leads
- Great at providing a more personal touch, ie it looks like it is coming from an actual person vs. a marketing-driven, standardized email.
- Since you are allowing Conversica to do a lot of the manual work of emailing and working low level leads, it really helps free up work of your sales team which would otherwise cost more.