Likelihood to Recommend
Our main goals were to drive value by focusing on adoption by all, increased visibility in spend, and compliance. Coupa is very easy to use and does not feel like an ERP. Our end users like the easy to use, intuitive interface. A side benefit that we have experienced is that we were able to get rid of a shadow system that our IT department was using to track spending. They are able to use Coupa to track committed and actual spend and reconcile it their budgets and forecasts.
Procurify is well suited for Purchasing approvals, and Expense Reimbursement Approvals. The app made it effortless to request for expense reimbursements.
- Ease of use. No IT support is needed. As the procurement manager, I'm also the Coupa administrator. I have the ability to configure, correct, manipulate, etc., the system to our needs.
- No on-going training. The system, both P2P and Sourcing are incredibly intuitive. Many SAAS modules change dramatically with each new version and require additional training. Coupa does a great job of putting updated, searchable documents on-line to augment any additional training employees may need.
- Rock solid stability. Coupa is never down, they far exceed the SLAs we have in place with them. I've never had a catastrophic failure or outage with them.
- SOX compliancy. Need I say more? My internal and external audit teams have given the tool more than a passing grade.
- Thought leadership. The tool is constantly evolving to live up to the high expectations of its user base. The Coupa Community has skin-in-the-game and Coupa listens to our needs/wants as well as adding their own cutting edge touches to the tool.
- Workflow, ease of getting items to the person that is needed to approve.
- Delegation, ease of setting up a temporary approver while a user is out on vacation.
- Emailing PO's to vendors, don't have to save then email. Can email directly from Procurify.
- Implementation using a third-party consultant was a mistake. Maybe we had the wrong consultants assigned to us but make sure you understand who is doing the implementation. Implementation is costly but extremely important.
- We often can have small issues with approval chains and they are hard to figure out. If there was more information on how to understand approval chains without reaching out to support, it would help.
- Not requiring a budget to start the new year. We never have our budgets ready by 1/1.
- Easier to add new locations, as we are fast growing property management company. We set up locations for each property.
- Easier to export / import to QuickBooks.
Concur was a lot easier and more user friendly for employees doing expense reports on their phone. That is not the case with Coupa. You must use your laptop to do expenses and our managers don't always have enough time to do that while out in the field working. This has caused some issues.
No answers on this topic
Return on Investment
- The easy internal process to find. Given this is the same for all teams, I'd guess there is a positive impact from our Finance Team as they only have one tool they have to manage, pull reporting from, etc.
- Frustrating process, as mentioned at times this can be a frustrating tool to use, which I think causes a lot of employees (who are not on the Finance Team) to direct undue frustration towards the Finance Team, creating avoidable tensions.
- We saved time and got things approved quicker by using Procurify for invoice approvals.
- Time was saved and expenses were reimbursed quicker.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Coupa Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Procurify Editions & Modules
- Per Month