Likelihood to Recommend
Our main goals were to drive value by focusing on adoption by all, increased visibility in spend, and compliance. Coupa is very easy to use and does not feel like an ERP. Our end users like the easy to use, intuitive interface. A side benefit that we have experienced is that we were able to get rid of a shadow system that our IT department was using to track spending. They are able to use Coupa to track committed and actual spend and reconcile it their budgets and forecasts.
I would recommend it for someone who wanted to track reimbursed expenses or credit card expenses, but there is not enough in Rydoo to work with these two distinct categories of items separately. It is not a good fit for someone looking to have their expenses seamlessly reimbursed (like Expensify). I do recommend it if you need to work with multiple currencies, because it makes that easy.
Supervisor in Finance and AccountingAccounting Company, 11-50 employees
- Ease of use. No IT support is needed. As the procurement manager, I'm also the Coupa administrator. I have the ability to configure, correct, manipulate, etc., the system to our needs.
- No on-going training. The system, both P2P and Sourcing are incredibly intuitive. Many SAAS modules change dramatically with each new version and require additional training. Coupa does a great job of putting updated, searchable documents on-line to augment any additional training employees may need.
- Rock solid stability. Coupa is never down, they far exceed the SLAs we have in place with them. I've never had a catastrophic failure or outage with them.
- SOX compliancy. Need I say more? My internal and external audit teams have given the tool more than a passing grade.
- Thought leadership. The tool is constantly evolving to live up to the high expectations of its user base. The Coupa Community has skin-in-the-game and Coupa listens to our needs/wants as well as adding their own cutting edge touches to the tool.
- Saves recent accounts so you do not have to search for them each time you are adding receipts
- Matches transactions quickly
- Reads receipt details accurately
- Implementation using a third-party consultant was a mistake. Maybe we had the wrong consultants assigned to us but make sure you understand who is doing the implementation. Implementation is costly but extremely important.
- We often can have small issues with approval chains and they are hard to figure out. If there was more information on how to understand approval chains without reaching out to support, it would help.
- Support responsiveness.
- Features to detail what has actually been reimbursed vs. what has been reported.
- More flexibility in setting approval flows.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
When Rydoo is responsive, support is just fine, but there have been times when our requests for support have gone unanswered for more than a day when their queue has indicated response times much shorter than that.
Concur was a lot easier and more user friendly for employees doing expense reports on their phone. That is not the case with Coupa. You must use your laptop to do expenses and our managers don't always have enough time to do that while out in the field working. This has caused some issues.
Expensify was easy to use too but I feel like Rydoo does a better job of capturing receipt info with less work on the users end. Also with Rydoo you don't have to create a report, you can just submit expenses as you go. With Expensify you had to create a report first which added extra unnecessary work with no benefits.
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- The easy internal process to find. Given this is the same for all teams, I'd guess there is a positive impact from our Finance Team as they only have one tool they have to manage, pull reporting from, etc.
- Frustrating process, as mentioned at times this can be a frustrating tool to use, which I think causes a lot of employees (who are not on the Finance Team) to direct undue frustration towards the Finance Team, creating avoidable tensions.
- Rydoo saves time, which saves money. I'm able to make and check expenses quickly.
- Rydoo was easy to learn and integrate. It didn't require lengthly training so it smoothed the onboarding process for new hires.
- Rydoo centralizes internal communication about specific expenses, since you can leave comments.
Strategist in Product ManagementComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Coupa Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Rydoo Editions & Modules
- Per User per Month