<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.1 out of 101
Based on 32 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
IT Glue is well suited to any size managed service provider that requires a secure central knowledge base. IT Glue also integrates well with N-Central to automatically populate the configurations tab with all the relevant Workstation, Printer, and Server information making client on-boarding a breeze.
- Linking related items together to form a big picture view of a network and all of its moving pieces.
- Integration with our PSA and RMM to provide alerts by creating tickets for things that are expiring like domains, certificates, warranties, and documentation.
- The ability to track our users' engagement with the tool to encourage a culture of documentation and standardization.
- So far we have enjoyed the functionality of ITG with one exception:
- The search feature is severely lacking. We have thousands of articles in this knowledge base but the search window is about 1" wide and only shows the first few words of each article. Within our system, those first few words are often the same "SYSTEMS: How-To...". If we are searching for a system, we will have no alternative but to manually try to find this document by browsing through folders within ITG.
- Unfortunately ITG has not responded to a flurry of enhancement requests around this feature, that go back quite a while.
- The functionality that would make this a killer app for us would be a dedicated search page that displayed results like a Google search page.
- Ability to export all client documentation if the client moves to another provider.
IT Glue 8.7
Based on 6 answers
Easy to train and use. Everything is in the same place. Multi factor authentication and access from anywhere make secure and convenient. Can do my job with out it. It also has a free read and paid write option for the client. We up sell this option making it a money maker as well.
IT Glue 9.0
Based on 6 answers
Other than a few access outages, ITGlue is always up and available to us. Their ability to export Playbook, that contain our customers data, and securely send those over to them is amazing and are produced pretty fast. We have IT Glue linked with several other services and software and we have not found that it slows anything down.
IT Glue 8.3
Based on 3 answers
I haven't had much experience with IT Glue support, but whenever I have had to contact them, they have been quick to respond and have provided solutions for any problems we have come across. They have been a big help in keeping our documentation accessible for our growing client base.
Engineer in Information TechnologyComputer & Network Security Company, 11-50 employees
We chose IT Glue particularly because it's tailored to IT documentation. As a managed IT service provider, it's perfectly in line with what we were looking for. The flexibility and tagging in particular were the kind of features we were looking for. Confluence is very good, and can be used for a number of things, not just IT documentation, but IT Glue shines for that.
Return on Investment
- This has made us more productive as far as finding reliable data to manage our customers.
- Its ease of use has allowed us to make passwords and configuration more secure.
- The ability to gain access to data from anywhere has saved time and removed the need to constantly remote in to the office for information.
Technician in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
IT Glue Editions & Modules
- per user