<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.9 out of 101
Based on 23 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Litmus is very well suited to teams who are trying to do multiple device tests and up their email quality. Litmus points out in a very clear way the issues with the text of an email. This is incredibly useful when trying to modernize marketing programs. The ROI on email averages 39%. When teams use Litmus reporting to improve that ROI on email grows to 45%.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
- Client and browser testing
- Email editor with live browser testing
- Spam tests and deliverability tests in different clients and browsers
- Community and posts by email experts
- Lack of customer support.
- Lack of transparency in fees -- I didn't realize we were not charged per email that we reviewed but per preview within each email.
- Lack of training on the richness of the tool and its functionality.
Based on 1 answer
Litmus has integrations that make the software an integrated part of my work every day. Being able to test right within my email builder is just brilliant. Daily I also use the web interface to review analytics and spam testing. Overall it is one of the pieces of software I use daily without any complaints or issues.
I am new to CRM and have not used another tool like Litmus other than the preview options with an ESP itself (Bronto, AutoPilot, Cordial). I do think the tool has many capabilities that we are not using, but Litmus is very simple and gives us the accuracy check that we need in order to proceed with our process and flow. We have ReturnPath as an option. However, I would expect Litmus to be more robust in previews specifically, since the focus for ReturnPath is on deliverability.
Return on Investment
- Litmus is heavily utilized by the entire CRM team for each email campaign that is new or being adjusted; it has become a key part of our flow for the 5 seats we have purchased.
- I believe Litmus could offer even more value if they took some time to train on features and capabilities. I am unsure that we even have a client success manager in place. We do also have ReturnPath as an option to preview emails, and may consider switching.
- We use 15 email client renders to get a good feel for each email that we send as CRM is a core channel for the business so accuracy is extremely important especially with our ESP that requires a great deal of HTML rather than the drag and drop tool.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?