<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8 out of 100
Based on 137 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Mailshake is best-suited sales, cold, and leads email outreach, the amount of personalized email you can send is excellent plus the follow-up. The sequence and lead catcher feature will save so much time.
Consultant in MarketingEntertainment Company, 1-10 employees
If you send mail merge campaigns it is necessary. The need that other platforms are missing to save templates and CSV contact lists is prevalent here. There is no need for other platforms to integrate into Yesware, despite some of its competitors requiring it. The ase of download and linking to Gmail is invaluable. It would not be necessary if a company or individual is sending less than 100 emails in a day, but for a company that is in SaaS and sends multiple hundreds of emails in a day, it is entirely needed.
- It has an email editor which is easy to use.
- Email sequences are comprehensive in their functionality--all the options you would expect from a cold emailing solution
- Campaign and List management are also good
- Ability to upload an entire excel sheet/CSV of contacts. Huge for avoiding to have to upload individuals manually.
- The multi-touch function, where you can send a prospect multiple emails, automatically, throughout the course of weeks/months and keep them engaged. Super helpful.
- The scheduling functionality. Some people check email first thing in the morning and are extremely busy during the day. The ability to schedule an email to go out at, for example, 7AM - is extremely effective and gives you a chance to make a touchpoint at a time when you otherwise wouldn't have been able to.
- Mailshake works only with Gmail/G Suite accounts.
- The only option for customizing emails is in the CSV file. It would be great if there were a feature in the tool for this.
- Missing starts about the total number of opens of an email (it is only tracked once).
- We don't use Yesware's dialer tool because it doesn't measure up to the quality or speed of their competitors
- Yesware has kept on a legacy tool, 'MailMerge' which is essentially duplicative to the main tool 'Campaigns', but has one neat feature that allows us to 'CC' another recipient, which is useful we want to reach out to two people at the same account
- Yesware makes sure that users don't add the same prospect to multiple email/call campaigns, but it does not offer that safety measure across users, so theoretically, two sales/marketing reps can be reaching out to the same person
Manager in SalesFinancial Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 6 answers
I like the product, but due to the limitations I don't love it. I'm curious to revisit other options, particularly in lieu of Yesware's recent price increases (although I'm on a legacy plan). Some of my challenges to be browser related (I'm on an older computer) -- I'll have to see how things go when I receive my new computer. If the glitches (especially with regard to tracking accuracy and send later feature) go away, I'd be much more inclined to renew
Based on 1 answer
I found it pretty good - we were able to put email templates and campaigns together almost immediately. The reason I gave it an 8 is because if you want to edit those templates, the saving and making sure they were part of the campaigns was a little tricky and not intuitive.
Based on 1 answer
Pretty good overall, but again it needs some tweaks to ensure user frustration is kept to a minimum. This would go back to the autosave feature I mentioned which would immediately be a value add but not something that should need a user to move into a paid tier.
Executive in SalesHigher Education Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 3 answers
Quick support. They offer very extensive and detailed tutorials on how to use the tool, as well as how to succeed in sending emails the right way. It probably reduces the number of support tickets and general support needs. The videos make it very easy to use their solutions. Great way to educate new clients.
Director in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 14 answers
Because it deserves this rating. The features and functionality provided are great. Our Sales team is very satisfied with this software as it integrates very well with our other software like Outlook, Salesforce, etc. Yesware provides great follow up with customers, which is essential for sales. Meeting scheduling is also flawless.
Analyst in Quality AssuranceComputer Software Company, 501-1000 employees
These tools are undoubtedly reputable products that are used by millions of users. However, for the goal of lead generation by cold emailing, Mailshake shines by its genius approach of highest possible personalization of the messages. We see incredible results with every campaign; literally, multiples more of reply rates than we were able to achieve with the traditional email tools like Mailchimp.
Yesware is comparable to both products listed above. I think that Outreach does a better job at allowing you to set up follow up tasks and reminders for future outreaching efforts. Yesware is better for sending out higher volume of emails at one single time. Yesware has better tracking and reporting than something like Marketo does
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Mailshake has made link building outreach less messy and saves time.
- Fill in the template and prospects and we are good to go!
- I can send double the emails that I was sending before in half the time.
- Easily track how emails are converting to improve messaging and understand what resonates
- Keep track of which prospects need follow up so nothing falls through the cracks
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Mailshake Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Yesware Editions & Modules
- per user billed annually. $15/mo per user billed monthly.
- per user billed annually. $35/user billed monthly.
- per user, billed annually