Likelihood to Recommend
Omnify is a great product as a PLM, We were able to integrate it with the ERP system that was best suited for our business. This switch from paper based DHF to electronic has made so many improvements to efficiency it cannot be understated. Just the amount of paper we no longer use each year is hard to believe.
SetMore is getting aged as it is. we have been moving progressively to other solutions for scheduling with far better integration. however, SetMore is a good tool to implement in start-ups and small business where you need to have plans and activities scheduled with individuals inside and outside of the organization. As mentioned, this tool is used internally with the support team, sales team, RRHH. This last uses with recruitment prospects that can go to the website and schedule its interview with an assigned person considering the availability of it.
- Two Way Sync with Google Calendar
- Provides Stripe integration for Check Out and Pre-Pay, as needed, for scheduling.
- The mobile application provides anywhere access.
- SMS reminders are convenient for our clients.
- Inbox is flooded with "action items" that are not actually for me
- I find the search tools can be a little cumbersome
- I wish more items could be pinned to the home screen/ personal dashboard
- Would like if it could sync directly to Google calendar (i.e have a direct plugin) without going through the website.
- Could have a "how to" tutorial for booking appointments for users.
Based on 1 answer
I know we have had an issue with Omnify working on Google Chrome for almost a year, and there still has not been a resolution to the problem. I do believe this has been escalated to get a resolution with Omnify, but a solution has not been presented to us yet. It just makes utilization of links a little frustrating when Chrome is my default browser.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
One of my customers utilizes Arena Solutions as their PLM, and I find Omnify to be better. That may just because we utilize more aspects and features of Omnify than they do in Arena. They are a smaller company than we are, so I am not sure how their IT group is structured to implement widespread Business System management.
I started the free version because it was free - but then upgraded once I saw it worked well. I chose this over Mind Body because of the lower cost and how easy it is to use. Also, it's one of the only similar products that you can place a widget on both Facebook and my own website.
C-Level Executive in CorporateHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- As with many big changes in Business systems, the learning curve was steep.
- Omnify significantly reduced the amount of paper purchased each month by the company.
- It created many efficiencies in processing change orders.
- We were not able integrate our electronic manufacturing execution system with our PLM and ERP.
- Planning meetings
- Schedule Demos or Coaching with prospects and customers
- Recruitment interviews set up without making a call and confirming both sides for availability to arrange the meeting
- Web interface for internal and external users
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?