What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
PCRecruiter is a great tool for staffing agencies. The ability to pull candidate info from your desktop rather than to search through file cabinets is a huge time saver. The only downside to PCRecruiter is that it could be more user-friendly and it takes some time in getting used to the features. The time it saves our recruiters definitely outweighs the Cons.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- All client and candidate activities are tracked and documented in one place. This makes it very easy for our team to work collaboratively. For example all email correspondence is written to client or candidate record, sales calls, follow-up, etc. are all contained in one place.
- We like the ability to customize fields and the work flow. We have created specific data field that are relevant to some of the niche markets we work. This has allowed us to quickly slice and dice our data for marketing and recruiting campaigns.
- The Bulk email feature is very easy to use and we incorporate it into most of our marketing and recruiting campaigns and since it is fully integrated we see all of the activity associated with the client or candidate.
- The RSS feed of jobs has allowed us to easily integrate with social media. when a position is posted into PCR it is automatically fed to multiple social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and twitter.
- We use the calendar and Rollup list function to organize all of our recruiting and marketing campaigns. Rollups simplify the planning part of our business.
- The metrics reporting is great. We are in a metrics driven business and with PCR we have automated most of the reporting such as interviews/hires, attempts/presentations, presentations/ interviews, etc.
- Although PCRecruiter offers API's we would like to see a more Mobile friendly version. Especially for candidates when applying for a position.
- Some of the administrative function still require writing a SQL query. For example there is no easy way to clear out a large number of old form letters and merging large numbers of duplicate records.
- The basic web extension for clients is very limited. For example the position screen only shows the position title which if you have five positions with the title of "Sales Rep" in five different cities you can not to tell them apart.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 8 answers
Sales Consultants of dallas has and I forsee will continue to use PCRecruiter due to the flexability and how core it has become to their business.
Based on 3 answers
Reliability and Availability
Based on 2 answers
I have had little to no downtime with PC Recruiter (except for planned maintenance). Whether I am using it on my laptop or the mobile versions (iPad and Android based phone), I am able to get to my information quickly and easily
Based on 2 answers
Except for an occassional "bug" in the software the system works very well and has for many years and thru sevewral upgrades.
Manager in Social MediaBuilding Materials Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 2 answers
The technical support team is awesome. Very knowledgeable and if it is something out of the ordinary they will quickly find the answer or someone that has the expertise to help. I have never had a bad experience with PCR technical support services. They are first class.
Oracle - I used at another position. Does not apply here. Windsearch was slow, dumb, and unorganized. So, PCR has been a tremendous upgrade and does 95% of what I want it to do...
Return on Investment
- I have been doing the business for a long time and started when we did everything with paper , note cards and notebooks. PCR has made it very easy to search our database and track candidates.
- Adding new candidates has become a simple task
- Moving candidates to new companies is seemless
- The key is using the skill codes so you can find the companies and candidates [you] have in the database so you can recall them. The setup, in the beginning, will save a lot of time and help make money.
- Taking advantage of their interface with Outlook so who you need to be in touch with is in your phone directory is invaluable.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
PCRecruiter Editions & Modules
Basic 2-Year Contract
1. Per User per Month