What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I can say that from a recruiting perspective it is the best solution we have seen. We evaluate new / different packages each year and PCRecruiter is still the best we have seen. The product is very robust and may be a bit too complex for some applications.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- All client and candidate activities are tracked and documented in one place. This makes it very easy for our team to work collaboratively. For example all email correspondence is written to client or candidate record, sales calls, follow-up, etc. are all contained in one place.
- We like the ability to customize fields and the work flow. We have created specific data field that are relevant to some of the niche markets we work. This has allowed us to quickly slice and dice our data for marketing and recruiting campaigns.
- The Bulk email feature is very easy to use and we incorporate it into most of our marketing and recruiting campaigns and since it is fully integrated we see all of the activity associated with the client or candidate.
- The RSS feed of jobs has allowed us to easily integrate with social media. when a position is posted into PCR it is automatically fed to multiple social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and twitter.
- We use the calendar and Rollup list function to organize all of our recruiting and marketing campaigns. Rollups simplify the planning part of our business.
- The metrics reporting is great. We are in a metrics driven business and with PCR we have automated most of the reporting such as interviews/hires, attempts/presentations, presentations/ interviews, etc.
- Some of PCR's search criteria is irrelevant and just takes up space and could be streamlined
- Merging duplicates needs improving. You must have an exact field match to merge, and this can be very cumbersome with massive amounts of data. Also, when a resume is parsed, the safety nets for adding duplicates are often times useless.
- I would like to be able to save search criteria in PCR besides the default
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 8 answers
Right now, PCR is doing everything we need it to do. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our bottom-line, and PCR is getting it done leaving the work for us to implement and if we fall behind, that's on us. I am hoping PCR 9 is a big upgrade and pretty satisfied with PCR overall
Based on 3 answers
Reliability and Availability
Based on 2 answers
I have had little to no downtime with PC Recruiter (except for planned maintenance). Whether I am using it on my laptop or the mobile versions (iPad and Android based phone), I am able to get to my information quickly and easily
Senior Vice President & Executive Recruiter
The Suburban Group, Inc.Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
Based on 2 answers
Except for an occassional "bug" in the software the system works very well and has for many years and thru sevewral upgrades.
Manager in Social MediaBuilding Materials Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 2 answers
The technical support team is awesome. Very knowledgeable and if it is something out of the ordinary they will quickly find the answer or someone that has the expertise to help. I have never had a bad experience with PCR technical support services. They are first class.
Oracle - I used at another position. Does not apply here. Windsearch was slow, dumb, and unorganized. So, PCR has been a tremendous upgrade and does 95% of what I want it to do...
Return on Investment
- Because I am a solo practitioner, with low volume recruiting, I don't use it to the fullest extent. So I'd say zero impact other than to track my information in case of discrepancies with clients.
- There is a learning curve, so it does take away time from your day to learn the system.
- Price is good.
Managing Director - Executive Search
Technology Search Consultants, LLCHuman Resources, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
PCRecruiter Editions & Modules
Basic 2-Year Contract
1. Per User per Month