PCRecruiter - more than just an ATS - This is real recruiting softwarehttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsPCRecruiterUnspecified8471012015-02-28T18:35:06.325Z
Updated April 28, 2016
PCRecruiter - more than just an ATS - This is real recruiting software
Score 10 out of 101
Self-Hosted CGI Version 8.6.204
- Primary Product
- Resume Inhaler
- Contractor Time Sheets
- Web Extensions - Job Board
- PCR Mail
Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
We provide a full range of Staffing, Recruiting, and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) services. PCRecruiter is the primary platform for our business. We use it for marketing our services as a CRM and for recruiting to manage the entire recruitment process. We use the integrated OCR mail program as our email client. We use the Contractor time sheet module which we export into QuickBooks for payroll with temporary/contract business. We use the web extension to power our job boards and automate the applicant process.
- All client and candidate activities are tracked and documented in one place. This makes it very easy for our team to work collaboratively. For example all email correspondence is written to client or candidate record, sales calls, follow-up, etc. are all contained in one place.
- We like the ability to customize fields and the work flow. We have created specific data field that are relevant to some of the niche markets we work. This has allowed us to quickly slice and dice our data for marketing and recruiting campaigns.
- The Bulk email feature is very easy to use and we incorporate it into most of our marketing and recruiting campaigns and since it is fully integrated we see all of the activity associated with the client or candidate.
- The RSS feed of jobs has allowed us to easily integrate with social media. when a position is posted into PCR it is automatically fed to multiple social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and twitter.
- We use the calendar and Rollup list function to organize all of our recruiting and marketing campaigns. Rollups simplify the planning part of our business.
- The metrics reporting is great. We are in a metrics driven business and with PCR we have automated most of the reporting such as interviews/hires, attempts/presentations, presentations/ interviews, etc.
- Although PCRecruiter offers API's we would like to see a more Mobile friendly version. Especially for candidates when applying for a position.
- Some of the administrative function still require writing a SQL query. For example there is no easy way to clear out a large number of old form letters and merging large numbers of duplicate records.
- The basic web extension for clients is very limited. For example the position screen only shows the position title which if you have five positions with the title of "Sales Rep" in five different cities you can not to tell them apart.
- PCR has increased the efficiency of our team. The ability to capture metrics automatically saves over an hour/week alone. The integrated email along with pre-set form letters save quite a bit of time during the call process which allows our team to make more calls.
- The down side is that the learning curve is such that it does require a fair amount of training and time for a new person to acclimate to the software.
- The custom service experience has been enhanced in that anyone on our team can pull up a candidate or client record and jump right into to help.
- Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System,Send Outs,Ihire,Bond,OpenHire
The short answer is that PCRecruiter provides what we believe to be the best overall value for the money. PCRecruiter offers a comprehensive and complete package that integrates all phases of the recruitment process and applicant tracking. PCRecruiter also understand the "sales" aspect of the third party recruiting world.
PCRecruiter Feature Ratings
The technical support team is awesome. Very knowledgeable and if it is something out of the ordinary they will quickly find the answer or someone that has the expertise to help. I have never had a bad experience with PCR technical support services. They are first class.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response