PCRecruiter is a must have if you want to save time and money.https://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsPCRecruiterUnspecified8471012018-12-26T16:29:09.122Z
December 26, 2018
PCRecruiter is a must have if you want to save time and money.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
PCRecruiter is our lifeline for searching for qualified candidates. We are able to track applicants by keywords, name, social, and even by phone number. PCRecruiter has eliminated the need to dig through filing cabinets saving our company valuable time and allowing us to be more efficient. Our recruiters use PCR to find candidates for open job orders. Our Sales Dept. uses PCR to track the number of client job orders, and our Payroll Department uses PCR for candidate wages, federal, state, and city tax info along with hours worked. PCRecruiter is one of the best investments our company has made.
- Applicant tracking is a great tool. We are able to search resumes or search by keyword. This is a definite time saver and will eliminate your filing cabinets.
- Linking candidates to job orders. We are able to create jobs and link candidates to open job orders. This allows us to see what positions are currently open and also lets us know the length of time the position was open before being filled.
- Notes: We are able to keep notes on start dates, end dates, call-offs, tardiness, workers comp claims, disciplinary, and anything else that our company needs. This is a great tool when you have workers comp claims, unemployment, or documentation for ending a work assignment.
- Linking: linking candidates could be more user-friendly. There are too many steps to link a candidate and to unlink a candidate from a job.
- Keywords: There should be keyword groups. Example: If I were to search for a Forklift operator the system should also pull up anyone that has listed Tow motor - Reach truck - Cherry picker - Skid steer, etc. on their resume or application.
- Time savings: PCRecruiter saves our company countless hours of time by allowing us to search company & candidate info from our desktop.
- Cost savings: PCRecruiter saves our recruiters time by allowing them to search for qualified candidates by keywords. This has eliminated the need to search through resumes and applications to find candidates. This has also made our recruiters more productive. PCR allows us to work smarter not harder.
- PCRecruiter pays for its self by giving your company an advantage over your competitors. Your team will be filling open job orders while your competition is looking through file cabinets.
When choosing PCRecruiter we looked at several different companies. We scheduled demos with Bullhorn-Avionte-Temp Works and PCRecruiter. After watching the demos and doing some research we felt that PCRecruiter was the best option for our company. We have been using PCRecruiter for 5 plus years and are very happy with their service.
PCRecruiter is a great tool for staffing agencies. The ability to pull candidate info from your desktop rather than to search through file cabinets is a huge time saver. The only downside to PCRecruiter is that it could be more user-friendly and it takes some time in getting used to the features. The time it saves our recruiters definitely outweighs the Cons.