Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
Have you ever had to track candidates in a Call Log Notebook or on 3"x5" card kept in a box? I have! PC Recruiter is an applicant tracking system designed to help Recruiters keep up with only potential candidates but also each step in the process. We use PCR to execute a seamless search starting with adding the companies, the candidates, and the job description. Once all is entered, the potential candidate pool is added to a "roll-up list" with sections for call status, notes, activities, interview set-up on calendars, emails, interview prep, through the offer, all at the click of a button.
- PCR organizes candidates and companies by names, locations, titles, job functions and many other descriptors.
- Candidates and companies can also be added manually, or through downloads from various social media sites via extensions compatible with PCR.
- Phones, emails, social media, and messaging can all be connected to PCR.
- A client portal can also be set up so that they can keep up with how a search is progressing.
- Sometimes in an effort to improve the technology, the previous way was better than the fix.
- I have personally worked on 3 start ups, all using PCR. It is a relatively easy process.
- The training team or service staff are always available to offer timely assistance. They have a chat mode online or an 800 # where they can be reached quickly.
- The web version has made it possible to work anyplace. The PCRecruiter App allows you to find information or a cell number quickly when you are away from your office. I have also used the PCR App on my iPad when I need to work while on vacation on more occasions than I would like to admit.
- I started my own company some time back. When I investigated the pricing on PCR for an initial single user, it seemed very expensive for a start-up.
I used a number of ATS in my career, but most do not stand out. I was part of the initial roll-out of PCR in the late '90s. I have used it for at least 15 years at various companies. I have not used a different system for about 6 or 7 years.
Do you think PCRecruiter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PCRecruiter's feature set?
Did PCRecruiter live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PCRecruiter go as expected?
Would you buy PCRecruiter again?
Being able to download candidate and company information is so much easier and faster by using the available extensions. We use the Zoom Info and Linked In extension daily. It also allows a picture of the candidate to be added to the profile which makes searching feel so much more personal.
PCRecruiter Feature Ratings
As the past VP of Recruiting for a boutique search firm. I trained many recruiters on the PCR system. All were using the system like a pro in a week to 10 days tops. PCR does everything a recruiting team will need without being overly complicated to learn or navigate.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Entering candidates into PCR manually or via downloads is a relatively simple process.
- The status tracking icons make it easy to know where you are at a glance.
- With a click, a user can go from the PCR candidate screen to their Linked In profile for additional information about them.
- I never really mastered the email function. Not that it was hard, I just liked knowing that the email went! I stuck to my Outlook mail. Not enough of an expert on the email function to comment.
Yes - As mentioned earlier, I have used the mobile interface a lot. I had a family member in the hospital for a long period of time. I would work from the room or lobby using my phone, or iPad. A lifesaver.