Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
I use this applicant tracking system to track job openings, candidates, and clients, as well as to push jobs to my website. I am a solo recruiter.
- Great Customer Service - they help solve your problems and answer questions!
- Configurable - Can easily set up the views of the different data sets to your personal preferences.
- Great roll-up lists. You can configure call lists fairly easily.
- Publishes jobs to your website (and other job boards).
- Tracks email and calls (through Ring-central API) so you have a record of your work.
- They have hooks into other systems via their APIKey. I can move data between applications using Zapier (although it is still a little rudimentary).
- "Mouse intensive" - seems like a lot of keystrokes to get the work done - they should hire a human factors engineer to review the workflow.
- Needs a way to be able to text from within the application and record the text messages in the system. right now you have to click the text box and type everything in ring central.
- They are a little slow to release minor enhancements. Have great LinkedIn capability interface, but needs some minor tweaking (too many keystrokes) to get the phone number into the record for example.
- Because it is highly configurable, it takes a while to learn and configure the system properly. They charge for their initial training - worth it, but still a little pricey for a solo-operator like me.
- Because I am a solo practitioner, with low volume recruiting, I don't use it to the fullest extent. So I'd say zero impact other than to track my information in case of discrepancies with clients.
- There is a learning curve, so it does take away time from your day to learn the system.
- Price is good.
I used Zoho Recruit for about a year. Since it was free, you get what you pay for. PCRecruiter has the best support that I've found. Documentation was far superior.
I used Taleo for a few months when I was with a company. I was just a recruiter so I couldn't really compare the product, other than PCRecruiter was easier to use.
I tried Crelate about 2 years ago. It is a strong product but at that time wasn't as good as PCRecruiter. Plus PCRecruiter had a better pricing model for me.