<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.2 out of 101
Based on 69 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Seismic provides tools that allow for a seller to send a customer facing presentation or document to their customers in bulk. Then, through the insights provided, a seller can go into Seismic and see which customers opened the document, what pages or slides the customer looked at, and for how long each customer viewed that slide or page. Now, the seller knows what product or service this customer is interested in, and can not only prepare with this information, but can also jump directly into this with the customer, so there is no waste in preparing for products the customer won't be interested in.
Employee in OtherConsumer Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Seismic allows for one location to store all relevant content so that associates are not having to spend as much time searching for what they need.
- Seismic provides the ability to fully customize content such that one template can serve many needs with the simple ability to answer questions that drive the customization in the content. This customization can range from simple to quite complex depending on your level of expertise with the tool.
- Seismic provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to organizing your content and how to make the experience of accessing that content unique to the needs of each user in the system.
- It's very difficult to edit/update the content in our LiveDoc because of the way it was coded by Seismic. They are in the process of helping us fix this problem, but it hasn't been ameliorated yet.
- Responses to questions submitted via email are not always responded to in a timely fashion.
- I know this is the same as the first bullet, but it bears repeating that the LiveDoc is laborious to update. The inability to edit content easily is a hindrance to our daily workflow.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 26 answers
I am not involved in customer support. However, I hear that it is excellent. From what I'm told - the customer support team for our company has been instrumental in helping us onboard and maintain the product. Like I said - I don't interact with our customer support team directly.
Savo, Google Drive, Shared foldersSavo - was best in class a long time ago (and has since been bought by Seismic) - but required a lot of administrative work to setup and maintain. I had three people working on it full time to create pages and managing content. Shared folders and google drive are good to share content, but terrible at searching and tagging (not fully indexed and no tagging)
Return on Investment
- Seismic has improved relationships between the sales and marketing teams because it has created a level of transparency on what's being created and how it's being used.
- Seismic makes it so much easier to instantly deploy updated content and make sure no outdated materials are being used.
- Seismic empowers us to see how our recipients are engaging with our sales messages.
Director in MarketingFinancial Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?