Seismic

Seismic for Sellers & Partners

Seismic: Shake up the Status Quo!

Seismic for Content Management

Seismic Platform Review

Great CMS!

Seismic for Sales

Easy to use and responsive

Seismic is great!

Seismic is a great tool

What is Seismic?

2 people want pricing too

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and…

What is Showpad Content?

Showpad Content is presented as a sales enablement platform that marketing and sales can rely on to prepare sellers, engage buyers and optimize performance with insights. With a single user experience, their solution is designed to make it easy to discover and share the right content, deliver…

What is Seismic?

Seismic is a recognized leader in sales and marketing enablement. The vendor's value proposition is that their solution equips global sales teams with the knowledge, messaging, and automatically personalized content proven to be the most effective for any buyer interaction. Additionally, the vendor says powerful content intelligence and analytics enable marketers to prove and improve their impact on the bottom line, revealing what is really driving revenue and what needs to be adjusted. This according to the vendor, results in global enterprises including IBM, American Express, PayPal, and Quest Diagnostics achieving better win rates, larger deals, and higher customer retention.

Seismic is headquartered in San Diego with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Australia.

Seismic Features

• Supported: LiveDocs Technology
  • Supported: Real-time content engagement analytics
  • Supported: Predictive content
  • Supported: Robust integration capabilities with Salesforce, Outlook, marketing automation platforms, and more
  • Supported: WorkSpace: the sales content collaboration forum

Seismic Screenshots

Seismic's interface can be customized for every sales team.Content can be organized and displayed in a host of ways, such as Most Popular, Favorites, or divided by content type or opportunity stage.Seismic's LiveDocs Technology facilitates personalization at scale and has been shown to save clients upwards of 98 percent in time spent creating content.WorkSpace, Seismic's virtual forum for sales, allows sales teams to come together and perfect content for those most important meetings.Real-time analytics allow sales reps to see which pieces of content have been engaged with by which prospects and for how long.

Seismic Video

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)80%

Seismic Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone

Alternatives

What is Seismic's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.2.

Who uses Seismic?

The most common users of Seismic are from Enterprises and the Computer Software industry.

Seismic was used by both internal sellers across the whole organizations and we made it available to sellers at our partner (reseller) organizations. We implemented Seismic to eliminate the tribal knowledge barrier as well as dozens if not hundreds of product-specific SharePoint sites with TONS of outdated content. We solved for the single source of sales news challenge we had for our globally distributed sales organization.
  • Curating content.
  • Available via cloud and on mobile devices.
  • Trackability of customer views of content.
  • Search results could be challenging; too many results returned overwhelmed users.
  • Walk-Me guides!!! Seriously...
  • Can be steep learning curve if not in the tool every day.
We used it to ensure our partners had access to the same selling content we made available to our sellers. We valued our partners and wanted them to feel they were as important to us as our sellers were. We wanted an even playing field and Seismic allowed us to demonstrate that by using the same platform for both audiences.
I didn't work directly with our Support team at Seismic, but from what I heard from the administrators, it left a lot to be desired.
Seismic is used by my entire organization. It helps to distribute crucial documents to all employees across my company. If there is a meeting or conference call, Seismic is particularly helpful for directing all participants to a needed document, PowerPoint or other essential materials to conduct business. For meetings where participants are not all in one room (i.e. multiple office locations around the world), Seismic is highly beneficial.
  • I appreciate how there exists the ability to make documents you are working on visible to only you, select others or the entire company.
  • Even very large files can be uploaded quickly to Seismic with ease.
  • Seismic has a very user-friendly interface that takes very little time to become accustomed to.
  • Seismic provides a safe and secure cloud to store documents in that I want to work on outside of the office.
  • The Seismic app could be improved to support varying screen sizes.
  • The user interface could be more customizable, but that is a minor con.
  • There is a lack of compatibility with Chrome.
Seismic is well suited to share documents with a large number of people, whether internally to colleagues or externally to clients. Seismic might be less appropriate to use in an instance where live, interactive engagement on a document, presentation, etc. by multiple users is needed. Overall, though, Seismic is a great resource to have for a company.
In the few rare instances where I needed help with navigating the Seismic platform, the support offered was timely and helpful. There was also strong support provided for the purposes of clearly explaining, illustrating and implementing all of the many features of Seismic that can be utilized to improve company functions.
Within our company, Seismic is being used by the entire organization to house our collection of materials, slides, and training. Every time we need help with a certain product question or on a call, we can use Seismic to get to all of our resources, which is super helpful to be able to save it all into one place.
  • Seismic makes finding the documents you need extremely easy: search, files, etc.
  • Seismic holds everything in one place. I don't have to go to multiple locations.
  • Seismic makes viewing files (and downloading) seamless.
  • Seismic has a great UX design.
  • Seismic is efficient for every department within our organization.
  • Seismic can be difficult to search. I feel like I have to go through so many files/folders.
  • Seismic can take a long time to download I've noticed. This could be due to my wi-fi, but I've noticed it takes longer than other locations.
  • I would like to see the UI work a little better, it can be hard to understand how to navigate it all.
If you are a company that has a lot of files/resources that need to be shared with colleagues, Seismic is a great fit. At my company, we have almost 1000 people working in Sales, and they need these documents: pricing, case studies, use-cases, etc. Seismic is nice because we can hold all of these internal documents in one place. If you only have a few files or are a smaller company, I wouldn't recommend Seismic. I think it is more for the larger volume documentation. Overall, I've loved that we use Seismic and haven't seen another program out there that does what Seismic does this well.
I have never tried chatting/calling with Support for Seismic. However, from others that I have talked to that use Seismic in more of an administrative role, they have been easy to work with and are of great assistance. I think it's a good thing I've never needed to talk to support, as it means I haven't had any issues to this point.
Seismic is used as our content management tool. It is used by many departments - Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, etc - to efficiently organize and disseminate information to our internal and external stakeholders. It addresses the issues of version control, copy control, and organization of all materials needed for our external facing teams.
  • Content Management
  • Profile Settings and Security
  • Proactive help from Support
  • Mobile integrations
Seismic is great for clients with lots of content and lots of user groups. It is very easy to separate the content and provide only the correct material to the correct groups. It is also easy to even post announcements and even totally different views based on profile. Seismic also has a robust reporting tool to see which content is being used by your teams vs. what is not which has been very useful. It would not be as appropriate for a team with a relatively small amount of content or a small user group as the functionality would be overkill.
Sometimes support is great - quick response, easy fix. The only problem comes in when the issue is complex and they can't replicate it immediately. They ask for log files, and then say "we don't see anything, sending it to Engineering" which may take 1-3 weeks to get fixed. Many times the problem just "fixes itself" in the meantime which shows some sort of instability in their system.
January 30, 2020

Seismic Platform Review

It is used as a Sales Enablement Platform. It is used by our Sales and Technical teams to address having the right content at the right time to win deals.
  • Customer Support
  • Reporting & Analytics
  • Challenges with auto provisioning
Sales reps are able to send recommended content to customers and gain insights on their content consumption while remaining GDPR compliant.
They initially respond within a few hours and continue to follow up with regular communications on how the ticket is progressing.
Jason Mayer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic has been instrumental to our company's Salesforce. These tools help solve the issue of not having relevant sales content when our executives need it most. With so many places that our teams use to store and share content, it has created a lot of confusion about where to find the single source of truth and most up to date content. Seismic solves this problem for us.
  • Search for content that is relevant to our different business units.
  • Push/blast notifications about our business to our global sales teams.
  • Customize content using the live-docs functionality.
  • I'd like the search functionality to include a semantic search. This is apparently on the roadmap.
  • Setting up the live docs is a little difficult at first. But it's easy once you get the hang of it.
  • Maintaining a clean doc center has been a struggle. We have a lot of content and need an easy way to maintain it.
We launch products constantly - Seismic is the single source of truth to where our salespeople can find the most up to date datasheets, product overviews, battle cards, etc. We have a lot of marketing people who also like the functionality of the tool - however, we have blocked them from using it so they don't cause clutter/confusion for our sales teams.
I am not involved in customer support. However, I hear that it is excellent. From what I'm told - the customer support team for our company has been instrumental in helping us onboard and maintain the product. Like I said - I don't interact with our customer support team directly.
We currently use Seismic as a content library, in addition to use all of its livedoc and automation properties to update materials on a quarterly basis. We use a wide variety of Seismic's functionalities to improve and optimize our quarterly update process. It has helped our team out a lot by replacing the master slide feature we previously hads in InDesign. I also really love that our end users have the ability to add minor customizations when they download pitchbooks; it has saved our marketing team a lot of time on top of our compliance team because fewer books need to be created and thus reviewed. The biggest issue I have right now with Seismic is the delay in generating pitch books and pushing updates on reference slides.
  • Automation
  • Shared slide model is a time saver
  • Customization for end users - specifically content selector (it's my favorite)
  • I wish Seismic had spell check on the website (content manager)
  • I wish we could push updates on reference slides
  • It can be very slow when generating a PDF
Seismic is great for large organizations that have a wide variety of materials. Also, the automation features are time saving.
Our team at Seismic has been great. We are planning on onsite with them soon to go into company and product specific lessons, that's top notch service!
Natalia Land | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Seismic to create a couple of client facing documents and it's being used by one department. It addresses client facing documents and to present data analysis.
  • Seismic has been a time saver for our department creating client facing documents with a click of a button. What used to take 30 minutes to create takes 5 minutes.
  • Seismic has been very flexible and has been able to accommodate our constant changes helping us reduce cost to serve.
  • Seismic's team provides suggestions and solutions.
  • I can't think of anything as I am not too familiar with all that Seismic is able to offer.
  • I depend on our Seismic reps to provide a better solution.
Time saver and progressive solution for our team. Providing us with client facing documents in a efficient manner.
Very supportive and great ideas to provide a solution. They are always there when we need them or have questions.
Adam O'Brien | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use it for our immediate sales team (AEs & BDRs) and our marketing teams. We now have a single source of truth that our sales and marketing teams can go to and have direct access to the most recent (and verified) documentation to use.
  • Integrations - Great out-of-the-box options with standard apps like Salesforce and Outlook.
  • Easy UI - Great designed UI that allows anyone to pick up the tool and start using within minutes.
  • Analytics - Great options on pre-made dashboard and tracking of when emails are opened/read are amazing!
  • I would like to see a more built-out self-help/tutorial library.
The fact that I know, without a doubt, that we now have a single source of truth that our sales and marketing teams can go to and have direct access to the most recent (and verified) documentation to use solves a major pain point that has been plaguing us for years... gone are the days of hunting through external HDD folders, bugging co-workers, or trying to find PDFs in buried SharePoint folders. With other features like content sales stage mapping, native SalesForce integrations, and the ability to set expiration dates on the content so teams can review and update as needed. Seismic is in the process of transforming how we view and utilize our content. The analytics behind the tool are extremely helpful as well... from the pre-made dashboards for reporting to the ability to notify users when their content is opened and viewed, this tool has seen nothing but rave reviews from our team!
Great support from their CS team and above-average technical support system for issues as needed (via email).
Seismic is used within our client-facing teams including new business and account management. This platform has helped us organize all content that we sent to prospects/clients. Version control, tagging (internal vs. external), tracking content, analytics on what's working/not working are some of the key-value points that Seismic brings to our organization.
  • The organization of content is huge. We tag content based on industry, internal or external, document type, etc. This helps our team find the content they're looking for with ease.
  • Tracking capabilities. By sending out content with Seismic, we know what content is working and what our prospects/clients find valuable. This allows us to better time our outreach and also make adjustments to content based on analytics.
  • LiveDocs - This feature is huge, giving us the power to create word documents and powerpoint presentations through automation.
  • More training surrounding the LiveDoc functionality and use-cases from existing clients. We know how this feature works, but it would be nice to see how other clients are using this and what works the best.
  • The NewsCenter and highlights are a great way to to get information across to the organization, however, understanding best practices for this would be extremely helpful.
  • I'd like to see a better-designed analytics page - having a breakdown between the user, administrator, and manager of the client-facing teams. Dedicated reports that are automatically sent to individuals based on usage.
If you do not have a centralized place for content, Seismic can absolutely help manage this for you. Also, if you're unsure of what content is being leveraged or sent by your teams - having the ability to track this information is huge so you can work with marketing/sales enablement to create relevant content for your buyers.
I wish the implementation team was more accessible leading up to our go-live date with Seismic.
Madeline Bidwell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic was originally purchased for our sales department's use. Marketing also uses it as content creators. We have since extended our user base to include our product managers, client success and professional services, and teams. The business problem it addresses is tied to saving our reps' time on admin tasks and giving them back more time to focus on sales activities. This is done by making our content easy to find, right where they're doing their job within Salesforce. The analytics we have on what's working allows us to know what content to produce and what can be archived, thus making the right content easier to find.
  • Searchability - The tagging is great and makes it easy to find what you need.
  • Salesforce integration - Our reps don't need to leave the opportunity they're working on! They can find the content they need right there and add it to their Workspace to start collaborating with the account team. The predictive content helps them get content needed based on the deal stage and industry of the account.
  • Analytics - We get great analytics on content engagement. Also rep engagement.
  • Profiles - We can have as many profiles as we need based on group. So if you want sales leaders to have access to certain content that others shouldn't you can have a profile for them. We also use this for channel partners.
  • G-Drive Integration - This is in the works but I think this could be better. We moved a lot of content over from GDrive and had to convert is all to Microsoft content so that the editor worked. It's very easy to sync your content over from G-Drive however. But you can't edit it.
  • The Profile Builder is a little tricky. You have to be in Internet Explorer to use it. Luckily it's not something I have to do often but when you want to make look and feel changes to your Doc Center it isn't the easiest tool to use.
This is well suited as a CMS and not an LMS. We still use an LMS for our rep learning and have a Seismic integration with it. Seismic is meant to be used to store content, send it to clients/prospects, get analytics and collaborate when building/editing decks. It's great for sales and marketing teams.
We had a lot of support from Seismic when starting out. Our rep jumped on tons of calls and did training for all of the admins, multiple times. I still feel like I can reach out to him with questions. The ongoing support is also great. Our account manager listens to product feedback and keeps me posted on any changes that support those suggestions. The customer support is very good as well. There's a Seismic Community where you can answer your questions too, which I find very helpful.
Megan Liu (Mae) | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is being used across the whole organization, mainly by our sales team. It is a great content management tool where our users visit to retrieve the content they need for their specific business use cases.
  • Seismic is user-friendly.
  • Seismic has on-call support staff.
  • Seismic is customizable to some extent.
  • Seismic can improve on search filtering functionality.
  • Seismic can improve on the case study content selector functionality for LiveDocs.
All organizations are different, so it really boils down to what your core needs are.
Seismic has friendly, professional support staff, however, we've had 4 different account managers in the past year. Each time, we had to re-educate the new account managers on our business needs and pain points with Seismic, and no real solution has been made to resolve our pain points.
The Inspirage Marketing team implemented Seismic primarily to house our case studies. We were dealing with a large amount of single case study slides that had to be individually updated and maintained. When we stumbled across this platform, we were very excited. Being able to maintain a single data source for all of our case studies that were easy to update was a game-changer. We ended up creating a LiveDoc for our case studies so our sales team could easily pick and choose the customers they wanted to share. Since this LiveDoc went live, we have also created other LiveDocs in a similar format to automate our Pitch Deck and our library of in-house innovations. In addition to LiveDocs, Seismic as a whole has been instrumental in our team having a single source of truth for the most recent versions of all our marketing materials.
  • LiveDocs - Our team loves how Seismic provides a single source of truth for our marketing content that our sales team can easily manipulate to meet their needs.
  • Homepage - We love how we can "advertise" our latest and greatest content uploads and share industry knowledge by linking RSS feeds.
  • Workspace - Our team enjoys that they can upload decks created outside of Seismic and still enjoy the tracking capabilities of LiveSend.
  • We're sad that there isn't an Oracle Sales Cloud (our CRM) integration into Seismic although we've heard that it is in the works.
  • We use an SSO and some of the integrations with Microsoft Office don't work smoothly.
  • Get all your content organized before you start your implementation. Tagging, organizing and uploading all our content was the roughest part of our launch. It took forever!

Seismic has been a game-changer for us. I'd recommend it to any marketing team who is getting constant requests for the latest and greatest content. We love how easy Seismic is to use and update and how it's customizable for our sales team (LiveDocs). Having a single source of truth for all our marketing materials and being able to easily update our LiveDocs with one single data source is priceless.

Seismic support has always been remarkably helpful. I'm unsure if we purchased a support package, but when we have had issues the Seismic, the support team has been completely helpful and has always managed to fix the issue or direct me to self-service information on their user community.

Rebecca Cummings | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is being utilized within the Sales and Marketing Organizations currently. We use Seismic as a repository of digital enablement and marketing materials both internal and external-facing. This may include marketing collateral, slide decks, battle cards, or general sales supporting material. It's used across our entire organization. It solves the problem of having multiple documents located on multiple shared repositories. Seismic organizing all our docs and indexes them for easy access. Seismic also allows us to track analytics on outgoing collateral to prospects as well as a way for members of our sales and marketing teams to collaborate, share and comment on collateral and help our teams focus on areas of opportunity.
  • Analytics.
  • It allows the organization to control which versions of documents are released internally.
  • Allows all documents and resources to be searchable.
  • Heavy initial lift for setup (i.e Content upload, tagging, and organization of content/materials).
  • Users sometimes have difficulty finding particular documents if they aren't tagged correctly.
Seismic is well suited within larger organizations that need to manage their documents that may be scattered amongst several different repositories. Situations where Seismic might be less appropriate, are smaller companies that might not have issues with content management or where materials are not sensitive to the audience.
Our first launch of Seismic was poorly received by our Sales Team. Seismic was able to fly folks out to help us organize our content correctly and effectively, as well as helped up re-launch and train our Sales team onsite which was above and beyond in my opinion. Amazing support.
Andria Hansford | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is being used by all of our internal sales personnel. Overall we have been very pleased with Seismic. The live send feature has been critical to our sales team. We really enjoy having one location to store all of our marketing material as well.
  • User-friendly.
  • Analytics are great.
  • The back end of Seismic is sometimes difficult to manage.
  • Stronger implementation strategy. Consider ways to help users who have never used this type of platform for sales efforts.
Seismic is always great for us when we are communicating with potential customers. It's awesome to see who is interacting with our material the most. We don't use it much with our current customers.
Our questions are answered timely but we don't hear much otherwise.
October 31, 2019

Great CMS!

We used to have content living all over the place and a lot of it was very old. This allowed our go to market team to be able to access all relevant and up to date content in one centralized place.
  • Version control - Easy to update content.
  • Analytics - Easy to be able to see who is using Seismic and which content is doing the best.
  • Customer support is super responsive and helpful.
  • Better GoogleDrive integration to be able to download.
  • Better visually organized in the doc center - Other than just a list of all the content, perhaps maybe having columns.
  • Better customization and design of DocCenter with Mac capability.
Seismic is well suited for sales and other go-to marketing teams accessing content (both internal and external).
Great support! Always responsive and helpful. If they don't know the answer they will find it for you.
October 10, 2019

Seismic for Sales

Henry Lanier | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Seismic for sales in order to deliver mobile access to our users and have better information security and analytics on content engagement.
  • Content engagement analytics.
  • SFDC integration.
  • Security compliance.
  • Mobile analytics.
If you are looking for a broad-based sales solution for an in-field enterprise team, Seismic is your tool.
Seismic support is top-notch.
Seismic is being used across the organization mostly through the sales marketing departments. Prior to using Seismic, I wasn't able to uncover if a prospect read the literature I sent over. Seismic's review summaries help me strategically follow up with prospects.
  • LiveSend session summaries are very helpful in assessing a prospect's level of interest
  • I like being able to add multiple documents into the same LiveSend link
  • I'm able to work more efficiently because I'm able to keep my top pieces of collateral together by organizing my Seismic cart
  • I love that I can change the document name, and I like that I can customize my LiveSends to change the name and session time
  • It would be nice to see better integration between Seismic and Outlook. I feel like I have to restart my computer in order to attach Seismic to an email or feel like I'm constantly updating my computer for Seismic updates.
Seismic is great for a prospect you are unsure about. I used it for assessing their level of interest. I can look at which pages they're spending more time reading, which helps me strategically position follow up calls. It's difficult to gauge who is reading your document in Seismic. For example, I've had live sends sent around to multiple staff members within the same organization. The LiveSend summary only shows that email address I sent the Seismic to, but doesn't know users it has been forwarded to. I'm not sure if this is possible but in a perfect world, it would be great to see who is being forwarded a LiveSend.
Matthew Madore | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is being used to organize all of the sales collateral for our organization, allowing us to quickly search and identify the most relevant pieces to share with our clients no matter the situation. We have the ability to filter by product, by market, view both internal and external facing documents and highlight favorite pieces to be shared with our customers and prospects. This helps not only with outreach, but also provides us with great internal resources so we can always be improving our knowledge about our solutions and offerings.
  • Seismic has been great at keeping collateral organized so that it can be filtered and searched quickly for the best possible outcome for our customers and prospects. The easy to navigate interface is user-friendly and presents a great look for the organization as well.
  • Seismic's integration within Salesforce and Outlook means that I don't have to waste time going outside of the programs I already use to find what I need, which saves me time and helps me work more efficiently.
  • The ability to save favorite pieces and view recently used collateral allows me to quickly flow between what has been most effective for me recently, allowing me to save time and energy.
  • Honestly, in my role, Seismic has been exactly what I need. I haven't hit any significant snags or issues with the system, and I have never had any issues finding exactly what collateral was needed for the current situation.
Extremely well suited for organizing collateral for quick reference. Given that it is searchable and also filtered, the time to find each piece of information that I or my clients need is lowered significantly, and the tracking and reporting capabilities around the LiveSend features work extremely well. It has been able to drive results for me as I know what matters to prospects, how engaged they are with the collateral, and where I need to start my sales conversations. The integrations within Salesforce.com and Outlook are both great for streamlining process work as well, and all of it adds up to consistent delivery and performance for outreach and sales.
Michael White | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is used as our content management system for sales enablement across our diverse product line by sales, marketing, and product marketing staff members. We have a diverse product platform and defined verticals within our industry focus and Seismic allows us to easily find and use content specific to our needs. It also allows individuals to categorize content for ease of future access.

• Ready access to content across our vast array of sales collateral.
  • Ability to add specific content and track access by the recipient.
  • Integration with Outlook is excellent.
  • Meets all my needs.
We have a plethora of content available to individuals. Seismic allows you to segment content by type and use, then easily supports access to key content without having to put in much effort to do so. The ability to track when the recipient reads your content and how they interact with the content is pure gold!
Adam Ludden | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is being used to house all of our training, marketing, and comp intel materials (at least the RBAC view I have as a field sales rep). This was a replacement for all of these documents being housed in SFDC libraries. Being in Seismic allows us to search and find documents much easier than it did when it was in SFDC. I use the product at least a couple of times a week.
  • Ease of use.
  • Intuitive interface.
  • Responsive.
  • I don't have any complaints other than Seismic's value to me depends on the material that my company is uploading.
I can only recommend based on my experience as I'm not familiar with Seismic's other uses cases if there are any outside of providing a platform for housing documents. But for this particular use case that it's deployed as at my organization it works well, is easy to use and is a dramatic improvement over our prior solution.
May 16, 2019

Seismic is great!

Our entire Business Development and Sales dept uses Seismic. It helps us gauge interest on the receiving end. We can see how long they spend viewing the literature that we send.
  • It is an easy, fast way to get people good information on our products.
  • We can see if they open the link and how much time they spend viewing each page of the document.
  • It's integrated with Microsoft Outlook and is easy to use.
  • Not much bad to say about it.
  • If someone forwards your email to 20 people and all of them click on the link, you will get a notification saying the original recipient is opening it from 20 different places(sometimes around the country).
Seismic is a great "feeler" tool in prospecting. If someone is opening my Seismic links, then I know to make more of an effort to get in touch with them.
swaroop butch | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is the central collateral used by the entire population in the organization to share sensitive content from presentation to product document, sales content to training content. All the important announcements by the CEO are first sourced through Seismic for the internal employees.
  • Sorting option and searching algorithm inside Seismic to reach the right content required.
  • Wild card usage to reduce the time of reach.
  • Entry dashboard which particularly helps in consolidation as per the roles and access privilege.
  • Use of the graphics and caching to check the relevant content before downloading.
  • Provide mobile app capability for both iOS and Android.
  • The sorting algorithm could be improved suiting to lower bandwidth standards in remote locations.
  • User space could be provided to pick the favourite document and list them separately.
  • Capability to choose search criteria and later when the new documents are loaded globally, this can alert the user based on the search criteria if the documents have arrived.
For a large organization where information needs to be sourced by keeping the process simple, Seismic is the best tool. I feel this is relevant for almost any line of business since the content is part of all businesses!
Jason Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
Seismic is being used to create client stewardship reviews, marketing packages, and housing our most current and relevant marketing materials to ensure consistency throughout our division.
  • Intuitive site.
  • Different levels of organization.
  • Speed.
  • In my use, I don't see any.
Seismic is a great end-user tool which is easy to use and has great functionality to be able to achieve professional results.
Paul Olenik | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Seismic for all marketing content management and then for the individual sellers to market to their prospects.
  • Analytics tracking for the seller of when the prospect opened content, how long they read it, what they read.
  • I use it also to send quotes to better understand my buyers' interest level.
  • Aggregation of marketing assets for easy finding.
  • Adding more than one item to your workspace at one-time.
  • There could be some navigational improvements to reduce clicks.
Seismic is well suited if you have a large marketing department and tons of collateral that you need to organize and track the efficiency of.