https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/54/Z2/CWDS0GGE48PN.JPEGSeismic will shift your content delivery to top gear!Seismic is being used across the whole organization. We use the platform to streamline business processes around content creation. This varies from consulting materials to agreements and legal notices. It allows us to provide libraries of consulting content in one place that our associates can search easily and compile customized materials significantly faster than they could without Seismic.,Seismic allows for one location to store all relevant content so that associates are not having to spend as much time searching for what they need. Seismic provides the ability to fully customize content such that one template can serve many needs with the simple ability to answer questions that drive the customization in the content. This customization can range from simple to quite complex depending on your level of expertise with the tool. Seismic provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to organizing your content and how to make the experience of accessing that content unique to the needs of each user in the system.,The administrative tools for building LiveDocs in the system (customized content templates) are tedious, cumbersome, and inflexible. There are not a lot of customization options for the design of the LiveForm used to gather the user's inputs. The tools are built using outdated technology (Silverlight) and are very error prone when trying to do anything more than the most basic of functionality. The sort order of documents/folders in the DocCenter is not flexible. For example, documents within a folder are always sorted alphanumerically but folders are always at the top of the list regardless of the name. Let's say we want to put 5 documents in a folder and then at the bottom of the list we'd like to have a folder titled "Other", that can't be done. The folder will always float to the top of the list, this is frustrating from a design perspective. The built-in document usage reporting is difficult to use for our purposes.,10,I don't know that I can provide exact numbers, but the product certainly has helped to reduce the number of hours required to compile consulting materials that are meaningful to our clients. Seismic has helped us make sure that the most up to date content is what's being used by our teams.,Vertafore Agency Platform, RFP365, Replicon TimeAttendSeismic will Rock your world - Sales Asset Management that works!Currenly Seismic is being used by our field sales team (AE, SE, SDRs) but we are considering it for intranet use, as other groups always want access to the curated content in Seismic. It is our single source of truth for content. When I started there were silos of content, a lot of outdated content, same/different versions of files in different places, causing a loss of sales productivity and limiting their use of content throughout their sales process. Seismic has allowed us to consolidate the different Silos, point to other sources of content (our youtube videos for example) and allow the field to find relevant content easily, and increase the use of content (with tracking of usage by the field, and out to their customers).,Creating Dynamic Folders - Different users look for content in different ways, Seismic supports this with Dynamic folders. It's a filter you define to present a folder, for example, case studies and have it dynamically create folders by use case, product, industry, etc... This same case study could also live in other folders such as a product folder showing all of the content sorted by type without having duplicate files, as its all a virtual dynamic folder. Search - VERY strong search to find content with filtering that allows the user to quickly get to the content they need by type, industry, product, use case, competitor, etc... full indexing, but a way to sort out all the results gives the field access to exactly what they want if they prefer to search. SalesForce integration - providing content recommendations based on opportunities, so the field doesn't have to guess what they should be using. The system can recommend content based on defined fields such as sales stage, product, competitor, industry, and highlight content when they need it. Such as case studies in the same industry during early opp stages, a test plan during the pilot stage, or a contract at the negotiation stage. This allows them to get recommendations from us as they progress through the sales cycle LiveSend and Analytics - The field can send content (or multiple pieces of content) and see if the customer opened it and for how long. Like their own personal Marketo. This is great when you meet with a group of customers and can see which of them opened and how long they read it, helping the rep see who their likely champion is. From a content management/marketing perspective we can also understand what is being used, in what deals, in wins or losses, how often its accessed, allowing us to create better content, and avoid creating things that are not used.,The front end and mobile app are very dynamic, however, the backend is in need of an update. They spent a lot of time making the front end work well in any browser and mobile, but the back end where the admins work leverages older technology. Better that they updated the front end for all the end users and they say they are in the process of updating it. Flexibility on the landing pages - would be nice to have sub-landing pages. They support multiple profile pages (which is great - for different roles), but would be nice to have subpages support a tile layout like the homepage too.,9,Increased content usage - this is hard to quantify the improvement as we had no way to measure before, but the field is definitely finding and using content more. They also know when to use it. No wasted time trying to find "the right version" in multiple places. More as we continue the roll-out and usage, but in my past company were I implemented it, we say increases in early stage conversions.,,Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick), G Suite, Salesforce Lightning, Microsoft Office 365Seismic: The one stop shopSeismic is being used across the whole organization. Each department utilizes it to access company documents and files.,Allows me to quickly find documents that I send to prospects. I can quickly and easily upload a document to share across my department. I can also send out documents to people directly from Seismic. Easy to use interface.,I'm completely satisfied with it so far and can't think of any areas for improvement.,10,I can't provide a quantifiable number, however, it has saved our department A LOT of time. We no longer have to dig up files stuck in emails or downloaded on the computer. It's out one-stop-shop for all our documents we need on a daily basis.,Seismic ReviewSeismic is awesome! It's a very efficient method of getting content in front of the customer. I also believe there is a wow factor with how the content is presented on Seismic.,Very organized material Presentations look awesome Keeping contacts and presentations saved,More Brainsharks No expiration on the live sends When presentations are sent via email attachment- giving the same look as a live send would be great,10,Time Consuming if you are not getting any action from sending live Customer sometimes feel our company is too big or too important Smaller companies are intimidated by the technology of clicking a live send.,The search features are terrible.There is a lot of marketing/sales content floating around the org internally. We needed a single place we could keep all of it. That was the idea behind using Seismic. So, instead of just asking your neighbor if they have the content you're looking for, or sending an email out to the org, we could just search within the Seismic platform and get what we needed.,The platform seems very stable. It's very easy to download and share content.,The search features within Seismic are absolutely terrible. We type in what we're looking for and the results are not relevant. My team can rarely if ever find the documents we're looking for. It makes Seismic completely useless and I have just reverted back to my old system of saving documents on my computer or within my email. My system is not a perfect system but it's much better than what Seismic has to offer. It is so bad that our Head of Operations announced last week they took off the majority of the content last week. The hope was that with less content it will be easier to find what's there. I still don't plan to use it because so far it has just been a waste of my time.,1,So far it hasn't added any value for me. I think the leaders of our org are trying to salvage it so that it will be of some use to us. We'll see if they are successful but so far I think it's been a giant waste of money. In my opinion whatever my company put into Seismic was wasted time, money, and effort.,,ZoomInfo, ToutApp, Rapportive
Seismic

Seismic Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Seismic
Filter 23 vetted Seismic reviews and ratings
Jamie Clarke profile photo
July 06, 2018

Review: "Seismic will shift your content delivery to top gear!"

• Seismic allows for one location to store all relevant content so that associates are not having to spend as much time searching for what they need.
  • Seismic provides the ability to fully customize content such that one template can serve many needs with the simple ability to answer questions that drive the customization in the content. This customization can range from simple to quite complex depending on your level of expertise with the tool.
  • Seismic provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to organizing your content and how to make the experience of accessing that content unique to the needs of each user in the system.
  • The administrative tools for building LiveDocs in the system (customized content templates) are tedious, cumbersome, and inflexible. There are not a lot of customization options for the design of the LiveForm used to gather the user's inputs. The tools are built using outdated technology (Silverlight) and are very error prone when trying to do anything more than the most basic of functionality.
  • The sort order of documents/folders in the DocCenter is not flexible. For example, documents within a folder are always sorted alphanumerically but folders are always at the top of the list regardless of the name. Let's say we want to put 5 documents in a folder and then at the bottom of the list we'd like to have a folder titled "Other", that can't be done. The folder will always float to the top of the list, this is frustrating from a design perspective.
  • The built-in document usage reporting is difficult to use for our purposes.
Seismic is well suited for organizing large amounts of marketing materials and allowing for quick discovery, access, and customization of those materials. Seismic is less appropriate for use cases that are a little "outside the box". It handles what it was created to do very well. Where we have run into issues is when we are trying to do something that the Seismic platform was not really created to do.
Read Jamie Clarke's full review
Ron Totah profile photo
June 26, 2018

Review: "Seismic will Rock your world - Sales Asset Management that works!"

• Creating Dynamic Folders - Different users look for content in different ways, Seismic supports this with Dynamic folders. It's a filter you define to present a folder, for example, case studies and have it dynamically create folders by use case, product, industry, etc... This same case study could also live in other folders such as a product folder showing all of the content sorted by type without having duplicate files, as its all a virtual dynamic folder.
  • Search - VERY strong search to find content with filtering that allows the user to quickly get to the content they need by type, industry, product, use case, competitor, etc... full indexing, but a way to sort out all the results gives the field access to exactly what they want if they prefer to search.
  • Salesforce integration - providing content recommendations based on opportunities, so the field doesn't have to guess what they should be using. The system can recommend content based on defined fields such as sales stage, product, competitor, industry, and highlight content when they need it. Such as case studies in the same industry during early opp stages, a test plan during the pilot stage, or a contract at the negotiation stage. This allows them to get recommendations from us as they progress through the sales cycle
  • LiveSend and Analytics - The field can send content (or multiple pieces of content) and see if the customer opened it and for how long. Like their own personal Marketo. This is great when you meet with a group of customers and can see which of them opened and how long they read it, helping the rep see who their likely champion is. From a content management/marketing perspective we can also understand what is being used, in what deals, in wins or losses, how often its accessed, allowing us to create better content, and avoid creating things that are not used.
  • The front end and mobile app are very dynamic, however, the backend is in need of an update. They spent a lot of time making the front end work well in any browser and mobile, but the back end where the admins work leverages older technology. Better that they updated the front end for all the end users and they say they are in the process of updating it.
  • Flexibility on the landing pages - would be nice to have sub-landing pages. They support multiple profile pages (which is great - for different roles), but would be nice to have subpages support a tile layout like the homepage too.
Large growing sales team with lots of content and updates is well suited to Seismic.

if the sales team is smaller and content is limited it's probably overkill.

I like that it doesn't take a large team to implement vs. other solutions, so if you have limited staff, its good. If you have a large team for sale enablement/content marketing, then perhaps a solution with lots of customizations may be worth looking at, although Seismic is very flexible.
Read Ron Totah's full review
Brennen Hyatt profile photo
August 24, 2018

User Review: "Seismic: The one stop shop"

• Allows me to quickly find documents that I send to prospects.
  • I can quickly and easily upload a document to share across my department.
  • I can also send out documents to people directly from Seismic.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • I'm completely satisfied with it so far and can't think of any areas for improvement.
Seismic is a great way to store files and documents that need to be accessed company/department-wide. I can view, download, or send out files based on my intentions.
Read Brennen Hyatt's full review
Jarvis Nichols profile photo
July 02, 2018

"Seismic Review"

• Very organized material
  • Presentations look awesome
  • Keeping contacts and presentations saved
  • More Brainsharks
  • No expiration on the live sends
  • When presentations are sent via email attachment- giving the same look as a live send would be great
I tell all of my teammates to use Seismic.
Read Jarvis Nichols's full review
Sam Dahl profile photo
June 22, 2018

Seismic Review: "The search features are terrible."

• The platform seems very stable. It's very easy to download and share content.
  • The search features within Seismic are absolutely terrible. We type in what we're looking for and the results are not relevant. My team can rarely if ever find the documents we're looking for. It makes Seismic completely useless and I have just reverted back to my old system of saving documents on my computer or within my email. My system is not a perfect system but it's much better than what Seismic has to offer. It is so bad that our Head of Operations announced last week they took off the majority of the content last week. The hope was that with less content it will be easier to find what's there. I still don't plan to use it because so far it has just been a waste of my time.
If they could improve their search features then I think it could be useful. We have an internal database that some of our engineers created and it is generally extremely easy to use. I can always find what I'm looking for on our internal database. I have literally never been able to find what I'm looking for on Seismic through the search features. The only time it's useful is if one of my team members sends me the exact link I'm looking for. I would never recommend Seismic to anyone. Waste of time and waste of money.
Read Sam Dahl's full review
November 28, 2018

User Review: "Seismic makes a seisable impact!"

Seismic is currently used across our entire sales organization, as well as within sales enablement.
  • Seismic is a one stop shop for all of my sales enablement needs to help enrich my pipeline
  • Seismic creates a unified language among sales and sales enablement so our internal messaging is consistent
  • Seismic's Salesforce integration is seamless, so my searching for and sending of information is a breeze
  • UI could do with some retooling, but that might just be our internal view
Seismic is well suited for scenarios that merit additional enablement beyond my own abilities. Our company has put a lot of money into creating assets and enablement pieces to help drive revenue, so that extra arrow in our quiver is very helpful in the sales cycle. Some scenarios require a more personal touch, so some of the enablement material isn't as relevant.
September 07, 2018

User Review: "Seismic Rocks!!"

Seismic is used across the organization, primarily by Sales, Marketing and Product, to ensure a single repository for customer facing selling guides, marketing material, product updates, training content, process reference guides and other valuable customer-facing and customer-supporting information. It is used as a mechanism to ensure accurate and timely content is shared across the organization and available through simple search and categorization capabilities.
  • Killer functionality to aid in quickly and easily searching and finding content
  • Ability to easily send content directly to customers and track their engagement
  • Ability to sync Seismic activity to Marketing Automation and Activity Management tools
  • The back end administration is a little cumbersome and confusing
The company did a great job of working with us to help tune the application to our needs. The application itself was a game-changer for the organization in terms of enabling everyone to access and utilize a common set of up-to-date content for outreach to customers and internal documentation. The ability to mark certain content as "Favorites", track usage of each piece of content and the interoffice commentary about each piece was all very valuable.
August 07, 2018

User Review: "Seismic Document Repository"

We use Seismic to house all our digital content, both internal and client facing. This may include marketing collateral, slide decks, battle cards, or general sales supporting material. It's used across our entire organization. It solves the problem of having multiple documents located on multiple shared repositories. Seismic organizing all our docs and indexes them for easy access.
  • Allows all documents and resources to be searchable
  • Allows the organization to control which versions of documents are released internally
  • Allow end users to view and interact with the documents prior to downloading locally
  • The UI/UX is not very intuitive and could use a usability update
  • It's often very slow in returning search results
  • Users sometimes have difficulty finding particular documents if they aren't tagged correctly
Seismic really is an enterprise level tool suited for larger companies who have difficulty managing their document resources.
June 26, 2018

User Review: "Seismic for Asset Management"

Seismic is used to automate the update of our quarterly presentations and factsheets. In that function, it is primarily used by the Marketing department. Sales department use the Sales Enablement functionality which allows them to build a custom presentation for use in the field on their own.
  • Automation of the updates to regular materials
  • Allow the flexibility to create custom presentations from pre-approved slides
  • User-friendly interface
  • Ability to post and manage text entries outside of Office documents
Appropriate for data update automation, content management and sales enablement. It is less appropriate for managing RFP answers.
March 13, 2018

"Seismic Review - great tool for collaborating, sharing and building internal and external materials"

Seismic is being used in sales and basically all other departments that touch sales (ie customer success, marketing). It provides our company with a single source of reference for any external or internal documentation. This includes presentations, one pagers, whitepapers, etc. It also allows us to send resources directly from the platform to our customers.
  • Documents are customizable and easy to send directly to customers from the platform itself. Saves time by preventing you from having to figure out how to edit on your own and then save and send from your email.
  • Our company used to have internal and external documention housed across multiple platforms. Seismic solves this problem and condenses all our materials into one easy place.
  • More visibility across the sales org and supporting orgs (marketing, customer success) as to what other groups are using and working on.
  • The gmail integration is nice to have but doesn't always work like it should...
  • There's still confusion (at least internally) on where to find certain documents as the search functionality doesn't always pull up what I'm looking for.
Our entire sales and support team recently went through CES training that requires us to now put together materials like champion letters, sequence of events, etc. that all require customization. Seismic makes it way easier to pull these documents from a central place and edit them directly in the platform rather than having to re-create them every time on our own.
February 15, 2018

"Seismic Review - Tracking is Great, Functionality and UI almost there"

Seismic is being used across the sales and product marketing organizations. It's being used to address the challenge of where to find relevant and updated content that we can use for both internal and external communication and sharing.
  • Seismic is great at housing all documents in a place where they can be found.
  • Seismic's integration with Gmail has helped to enable easy sharing from places where I spend my time, my inbox being one of them.
  • Seismic's live docs feature can be extremely helpful in building out personalized white papers and proposals, especially helpful in complex deals.
  • Seismic's search functionality and UI feels like it's lacking and could be improved.
  • The Gmail integration has had its fair share of issues and hasn't quite been seamless.
  • The use cases between some of the features still seem a bit confusing, even after sitting through how-to's.
Seismic can work really well when you're looking for specific documents you can share with clients (think case studies, pricing sheets, other white papers, etc). It's great for tracking viewing on those attachments as well. It's sometimes too much hassle if you have an attachment already saved on your desktop - may not be worth the analytics and tracking if you can quickly send an attachment the old way.
Thomas Estlund profile photo
November 21, 2017

Review: "Seismic Has Created a Seismic Shift in our Work Flow!"

Seismic is used organization-wide to gain efficiency and to maintain brand fidelity with all of our associates. Frequently used tools and documents can be generated with an ease that is helpful, informative, beneficial, and aesthetically pleasing. We have multiple groups and teams within our organization that are using Seismic for numerous projects and we continue to get overwhelmingly positive feedback.
  • Customizable documents that are easily produced by our team members and are tailored to the needs of our clients are available at the click of a button.
  • Teams can save documents they've created for a particular client so that the next time they need to work with said document, all they need to do is change a few details.
  • Teams can share documents and work together on edits, revisions, and collaboration is key.
  • When you have a link inside a document to a specific document in your workspace, the link takes you to the landing page, not the specific document.
We love to use Seismic for those time-consuming tasks that seem overwhelming because of the amount of customization required. Once the initial build has been accomplished, the task(s) become easy, quick, and painless. A tool like a yearly Open Enrollment Packet, that might take hours to create for each client, now only takes a matter of minutes. Seismic is a phenomenal tool, and we love finding new and more innovative uses for it.
Read Thomas Estlund's full review
November 16, 2017

Seismic Review: "The Solution Product Marketing Has Long Been Waiting For"

We use Seismic in the sales and marketing organization. It addresses our need to deliver on-brand, on-message content to our sellers. Our sellers can trust that if it exists in Seismic, it's been approved for usage by the marketing organization. It also creates a feedback loop for new content requests, negating the need for sellers to create their own content.
  • Seismic enables personalization of existing content, making it easy for sellers to provide and deliver the necessary context to buyers, without re-writing or re-developing assets.
  • Seismic informs marketing of which assets are being used and which ones are performing the best in terms of resonating with prospects. Marketing's Seismic dashboard (LiveInsights) is Product Marketing gold. You can clearly understand what resonates, and what doesn't.
  • Seismic is an awesome solution for sales enablement. When new sellers join, the ability to point them at an in-context repository of content helps to ramp productivity.
  • Seismic's reporting has improved significantly. LiveInsights were a tremendous development. I'd like the ability to share executive reporting from LiveInsights w/o creating a LiveDoc.
  • Seismic's NewsCenter is outstanding, it negates the need for sales newsletters and other forms of ad-hoc communication. I'd like to see NewsCenter enable users to share content directly from news articles.
Seismic is a phenomenal solution for digital content management, specific to enabling sales to be effective in getting the right content to the right person at the right time. That said, it will not, in itself align your sales and marketing organizations. Executive sponsorship at the highest levels is required to see efforts through. Regardless of how easy it is to use, sellers will push back if the organizational change management protocols are not put in place. This is also key for marketing leaders - you will need to make an investment in the training and administration side of Seismic to truly reap all of the benefits it provides. If your organization isn't willing to make those commitments, stick to SharePoint and DropBox, but know you're trading off the visibility you need to measure content effectiveness. It's worth the effort!
August 24, 2017

Seismic Review: "The former market-leader needs a refresh"

SAVO is used as our sales enablement portal. It is in use by the sales organizations as consumers of the content and product and marketing are the content creators.
  • Supports detailed tagging of content.
  • Virtually non-existent analytics.
  • Lack of ability to create modern user experiences.
  • No ability to measure content engagement (just views or downloads).
  • Relies heavily on tagging to dictate where content shows up on the portal. No ability to simply add a piece of content to a page without reverse-engineering the tagging rules for the widget.
We've struggled greatly with sales engagement of the Savo system. Assets are difficult to find, the search capability is lacking, and it forces a new login every time you access the system (this is our greatest point of bouncing). The analytics are weak and outdated, making it impossible for content creators to accurately measure content usage, engagement, and contribution to leads, opportunities, or pipeline.
July 26, 2016

Seismic Review: "Provides critical customization my sales team needs!"

Seismic is being used by both the sales and marketing teams at my organization (approx. 50 users). We integrate the tool into Salesforce to enable one-stop shopping of all company content and collateral, as well as easily customize materials for prospects. It also allows the marketing team to manage version control much more effectively.
  • Incredibly granular customization of materials, but managed in a way that is still really easy for sales to access
  • Integration with Salesforce and Outlook - huge when trying to push sales to find everything they need in one location
  • Intuitive and straight-forward user experience for sales reps
  • Onboarding
  • Self-service training and support
It is the only tool I have found that enables impressive levels of customization on-the-fly.

Seismic Scorecard Summary

About Seismic

Seismic’s sales enablement solution allows marketing teams to personalize content at scale and equips large sales teams with the right content for every interaction, dramatically improving time spent selling and win rates.

According to the vendor, Seismic is the only sales enablement platform powered by machine learning algorithms and the award-winning LiveDocs® technology, which automates the creation of personalized sales materials within seconds. Additionally, the vendor says real-time analytics provide unprecedented insight for marketing teams looking to gauge which content helps close deals, further aligning marketing and sales efforts.

Seismic Features

Has featureLiveDocs Technology
Has featureReal-time content engagement analytics
Has featurePredictive content
Has featureRobust integration capabilities with Salesforce, Outlook, marketing automation platforms, and more
Has featureWorkSpace: the sales content collaboration forum

Seismic Screenshots

Seismic Integrations

Seismic Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No

For more pricing information, contact Seismic at https://seismic.com/contact/.

Seismic Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Seismic Support Options