Reviews (1-25 of 62)
- Search for content that is relevant to our different business units.
- Push/blast notifications about our business to our global sales teams.
- Customize content using the live-docs functionality.
- I'd like the search functionality to include a semantic search. This is apparently on the roadmap.
- Setting up the live docs is a little difficult at first. But it's easy once you get the hang of it.
- Maintaining a clean doc center has been a struggle. We have a lot of content and need an easy way to maintain it.
- Shared slide model is a time saver
- Customization for end users - specifically content selector (it's my favorite)
- I wish Seismic had spell check on the website (content manager)
- I wish we could push updates on reference slides
- It can be very slow when generating a PDF
- Seismic has been a time saver for our department creating client facing documents with a click of a button. What used to take 30 minutes to create takes 5 minutes.
- Seismic has been very flexible and has been able to accommodate our constant changes helping us reduce cost to serve.
- Seismic's team provides suggestions and solutions.
- I can't think of anything as I am not too familiar with all that Seismic is able to offer.
- I depend on our Seismic reps to provide a better solution.
- Integrations - Great out-of-the-box options with standard apps like Salesforce and Outlook.
- Easy UI - Great designed UI that allows anyone to pick up the tool and start using within minutes.
- Analytics - Great options on pre-made dashboard and tracking of when emails are opened/read are amazing!
- I would like to see a more built-out self-help/tutorial library.
- The organization of content is huge. We tag content based on industry, internal or external, document type, etc. This helps our team find the content they're looking for with ease.
- Tracking capabilities. By sending out content with Seismic, we know what content is working and what our prospects/clients find valuable. This allows us to better time our outreach and also make adjustments to content based on analytics.
- LiveDocs - This feature is huge, giving us the power to create word documents and powerpoint presentations through automation.
- More training surrounding the LiveDoc functionality and use-cases from existing clients. We know how this feature works, but it would be nice to see how other clients are using this and what works the best.
- The NewsCenter and highlights are a great way to to get information across to the organization, however, understanding best practices for this would be extremely helpful.
- I'd like to see a better-designed analytics page - having a breakdown between the user, administrator, and manager of the client-facing teams. Dedicated reports that are automatically sent to individuals based on usage.
- Searchability - The tagging is great and makes it easy to find what you need.
- Salesforce integration - Our reps don't need to leave the opportunity they're working on! They can find the content they need right there and add it to their Workspace to start collaborating with the account team. The predictive content helps them get content needed based on the deal stage and industry of the account.
- Analytics - We get great analytics on content engagement. Also rep engagement.
- Profiles - We can have as many profiles as we need based on group. So if you want sales leaders to have access to certain content that others shouldn't you can have a profile for them. We also use this for channel partners.
- G-Drive Integration - This is in the works but I think this could be better. We moved a lot of content over from GDrive and had to convert is all to Microsoft content so that the editor worked. It's very easy to sync your content over from G-Drive however. But you can't edit it.
- The Profile Builder is a little tricky. You have to be in Internet Explorer to use it. Luckily it's not something I have to do often but when you want to make look and feel changes to your Doc Center it isn't the easiest tool to use.
- Seismic is user-friendly.
- Seismic has on-call support staff.
- Seismic is customizable to some extent.
- Seismic can improve on search filtering functionality.
- Seismic can improve on the case study content selector functionality for LiveDocs.
- LiveDocs - Our team loves how Seismic provides a single source of truth for our marketing content that our sales team can easily manipulate to meet their needs.
- Homepage - We love how we can "advertise" our latest and greatest content uploads and share industry knowledge by linking RSS feeds.
- Workspace - Our team enjoys that they can upload decks created outside of Seismic and still enjoy the tracking capabilities of LiveSend.
- We're sad that there isn't an Oracle Sales Cloud (our CRM) integration into Seismic although we've heard that it is in the works.
- We use an SSO and some of the integrations with Microsoft Office don't work smoothly.
- Get all your content organized before you start your implementation. Tagging, organizing and uploading all our content was the roughest part of our launch. It took forever!
Seismic has been a game-changer for us. I'd recommend it to any marketing team who is getting constant requests for the latest and greatest content. We love how easy Seismic is to use and update and how it's customizable for our sales team (LiveDocs). Having a single source of truth for all our marketing materials and being able to easily update our LiveDocs with one single data source is priceless.
- It allows the organization to control which versions of documents are released internally.
- Allows all documents and resources to be searchable.
- Heavy initial lift for setup (i.e Content upload, tagging, and organization of content/materials).
- Users sometimes have difficulty finding particular documents if they aren't tagged correctly.
location to store all of our marketing material as well.
- Analytics are great.
- The back end of Seismic is sometimes difficult to manage.
- Stronger implementation strategy. Consider ways to help users who have never used this type of platform for sales efforts.
- Version control - Easy to update content.
- Analytics - Easy to be able to see who is using Seismic and which content is doing the best.
- Customer support is super responsive and helpful.
- Better GoogleDrive integration to be able to download.
- Better visually organized in the doc center - Other than just a list of all the content, perhaps maybe having columns.
- Better customization and design of DocCenter with Mac capability.
We are able to store and organize sales material in a way that makes sense for each of our sales teams and sales support teams. Sales people are able to send customer facing material to their customers and receive real time insights into what material the customer was most interested in, so they are better prepared for the next conversation with that customer. This solves the problem of bringing too much information to the customer, as well as pulling in Subject Matter experts in too early or late in the sales process.
- Seismic provides quick customer support when there are issues or questions.
- Seismic's tools address common issues faced in the sales enablement space.
- Seismic provides metrics and insights that are extremely valuable.
- There have been a few times where issues with a server leads to a slow user experience or users are unable to use the platform for a small period of time. Bringing these to a minimum would greatly enhance the user experience.
- Friendly, helpful customer service from Seismic staff.
- Rarely, if ever, offline for maintenance. Service is almost always available.
- Our content seems secure. We haven't lost any content.
- It's very difficult to edit/update the content in our LiveDoc because of the way it was coded by Seismic. They are in the process of helping us fix this problem, but it hasn't been ameliorated yet.
- Responses to questions submitted via email are not always responded to in a timely fashion.
- I know this is the same as the first bullet, but it bears repeating that the LiveDoc is laborious to update. The inability to edit content easily is a hindrance to our daily workflow.
- Seismic is easy to use for both admins and end-users.
- Seismic has an extremely helpful customer success team and tenure technical specialists.
- Seismic is constantly innovating, and the new feature releases are great!
- Seismic is my favorite tool I use for admin every day.
- Seismic really needs to update the Profile Builder landing page feature. Nobody uses Microsoft Silverlight anymore and the out-of-the-box landing page builder is very hard to use. It does not allow for custom branding.
- I wish Seismic allowed for a color categorization option in the search results page. End-users don't understand the file structure within profiles because they are concerned about the content itself.
- The data and analytics dashboards lack a bit, but I hear that is changing.
- LiveSend analytics, so sales reps can understand when and how doctors engage with our product content to make more informed selling choices.
- LiveDocs which allows custom presentations to tailor content for specific customers.
- Workspace to create a personal share drive for reps to customize their product storage.
- We see bugs and glitches every so often when a software update is needed.
- We'd like to have LiveSend have the ability to email many customers at one time.
- The iPad app [should] have the search toolbar functionality when searching in the Live Send view.
- LiveSend links are the biggest asset.
- Analytics are huge to us being able to track what assets we should spend more time creating and which we should look to remove.
- Dynamic folders help me to filter the content for my sellers.
- Write back functionality for CRM so users can see what has been sent through Seismic tied to an opportunity
- More ways to "favorite" an asset
- More ways to filter or rank assets
- Always coming up with new improvements
- Customer Success Managers to be more responsive to the needs of the Seismic client
- Providing more opportunities for clients of similar industries to network and get to know each other and how they use the platform
- The support team at Seismic is excellent. They are quick to respond and continue to work through any concerns until we are satisfied.
- Seismic is always pushing to do things better and create a better user experience.
- The profiles within Seismic make it easy for users to find content.
- For admins with low tech skills, the backend of Seismic could be more intuitive.
- The search and filtering functions are top of the line.
- The workspace provides a lot of flexibility in how people manage, edit and collaborate with content.
- The live insights from content engagement are probably the biggest plus to this platform.
- The dashboards and reports are extremely detailed and flexible.
- They could work on a more personalized microsite experience.
- The speed of the website could be faster.
- Tech Support - Outstanding team. Friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to dig into the weeds. I was also never passed on, they'd send me directly to the correct person. This matters!
- Our end users are able to preview the content as they customize through a form. Our product changes a lot, so it's critical that they know what they're selecting.
- The level of customization is pretty great - Even if there is info that isn't pulling dynamically from Salesforce, I can build in fields where our reps can add info.
- I work on a Mac and I have to keep a PC handy to make edits to the PowerPoint decks in Live Docs. That's pretty painful.
- I would love to see them move toward supporting Google Slides instead of PowerPoint.
- It's very visual, especially within the LiveDoc form feature.
- The tagging and searching work well.
- It integrates well into Salesforce and content can quickly be downloaded.
- Overall the service is pretty good and the product works, I'm just not sure it's a solid enterprise solution.
- The editing in Microsoft Silverlight feels ancient. I would consider staying with the product if they get this fixed.
is a great sales enablement tool. We've been on-boarding with Seismic for over
6 months and launched to our team this week. From the user experience, the site
is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate. From the admin side, it takes
a bit to get used to the content management features. The site updated midway through
our launch and is now much easier to navigate the content management. The Seismic team has been very hands-on with getting our site up and running as
well as with the training of our account managers. So far we've received a
positive response from our pilot users. I believe this tool will make it easier
and more valuable to communicate with our customers.
- The site allows for customization to fit your company's needs. Ours is quite complex so it took a few rounds to discover what worked best.
- The ease of use from a user perspective. Training is minimal because the site is very intuitive.
- The analytics piece is key. We didn't have anything like this before and have found it really useful.
- The mobile version wasn't the best. It could be improved. I may have been updated recently.
- The profile builder from an admin perspective could be better.
- The load time could be faster.
Seismic Scorecard Summary
Seismic is a recognized leader in sales and marketing enablement. The vendor's value proposition is that their solution equips global sales teams with the knowledge, messaging, and automatically personalized content proven to be the most effective for any buyer interaction. Additionally, the vendor says powerful content intelligence and analytics enable marketers to prove and improve their impact on the bottom line, revealing what is really driving revenue and what needs to be adjusted. This according to the vendor, results in global enterprises including IBM, American Express, PayPal, and Quest Diagnostics achieving better win rates, larger deals, and higher customer retention.
Seismic is headquartered in San Diego with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
For more pricing information, contact Seismic at https://seismic.com/contact/.
Seismic Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||80%|
Seismic Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Seismic Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|