What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Social Mention is a great tool for monitoring social media. This Tool can also be used to search specifically taking the keywords in the blogs, comments, news etc. It offers a third party API for users. It can be used to send email to clients of their brand performance data. This tool can indicate if your mentions are angry, happy or neutral but the data can't be reliable.
Employee in Information TechnologyInternet Company, 51-200 employees
- Assembles result in one platform from all over social media.
- Tracking of brands and campaigns impact over users. how much it is retweeted, liked and others. Difficult to scrape manually which social mentions solves very easily.
- Social Mention supports monitoring more than 50 media panels including Facebook, Twitter etc.
Engineer in Information TechnologyInternet Company, 11-50 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
Based on 1 answer
It doesn't work as well since we changed our name. We used to have a very unique twitter handle etc. so it was easier for social mention to find us. For folks who have unique names it's excellent if you don't it may not be that helpful.
Atlantic Creative Communications11-50 employees
I've also used GroupHigh to evaluate blogs - I like this tool because it gives me exact numbers on impressions and Twitter and Facebook followers. I can also search keywords on this database and search by location to pull blogs with the content and level of popularity/credibility I need for a project
Return on Investment
- Increased our awareness of market segments
- Increased our ability to reach out to our consumers
- Helped to position products
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?