What is CData DBAmp?
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
PricingView all pricing
Single Server License One-year Subscription
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
What is CData DBAmp?
DBAmp is a Salesforce integration solution for any SQL DBA. With DBAmp, users can access Salesforce data in real-time using standard SQL. For many organizations, SQL Server plays a critical role in BI and operational reporting. Using DBAmp, users can extend the same SQL Server integrations they've built for BI, analytics, and reporting to Salesforce data.
Enable Salesforce BI, analytics, & reporting from any tool through SQL Server
Connect data from internal systems with Salesforce in real-time
Build reports that combine live data across SQL Server and Salesforce to deliver up-to-the-minute insights
Users can build integrations using T-SQL to perform real-time lookup and load operations. Access Salesforce data in real-time with SQL Select statements or make local copies of Salesforce data into a local SQL database.
With DBAmp, Salesforce data is accessible directly from SQL Server through a highly optimized SQL linked-server connection. Leverage universal support for SQL tools, real-time linked-server connectivity, and Salesforce APIs, including Bulk API operations. Back up Salesforce data with a single command and keep backups in sync with DBAmp's incremental refresh.
CData DBAmp Features
- Supported: Salesforce-to-SQL data connectivity
- Supported: Real-time bidirectional data access
- Supported: Unlimited technical support
- Supported: Unlimited sandbox orgs
- Supported: Help documentation
- Supported: Updates, upgrades, new releases
CData DBAmp Screenshots
CData DBAmp Video
CData DBAmp Technical Details
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-1 of 1)
- Popular Filters
- Connects & Links to Salesforce CRM databases - including custom objects.
- Built in procedures to create copies of the database on SQL Server.
- Built in procedures to Add, Update, and Delete data within Salesforce CRM.
- Great Technical Support.
- Because it uses Linked Servers, not sure how this will work in Azure SQL.
- Replicated tables are based on user security - this means you have to pay for a license to set this up.
- There is no built-in function to skip tables or fields on secured tables. This has to be done on the CRM side for fields and we built a function to skip tables in the replication logic.
- Enabled automated marketing segments which enabled automated email series.
- Helped us solicit donations for the right amount at the right time.
- Helped us take on new marketing and fundraising campaigns without adding staff.