Crushpath Reviews

Bill Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2015

Crushpath is worthless

Very disappointed with the service. I was led to believe that this was something that is designed to target customers with a custom designed campaign. Turns out it is nothing more than putting your wording into a template. Everything is automated. There is no consultation and no review of how the process is working for you with a real person. They give a great sales pitch but fail to deliver results. They would lead you to believe this is a passive targeting campaign but I spent a tremendous amount of time sending email links to my campaign which was not received well at all by prospects. $3000 wasted on a few irrelevant leads some of which I suspect of being bots because they never replied back after contacting them. No leads converted.
  • They do a great sales pitch on the phone to get you to buy in
  • Customer service
Read Bill Anderson's full review
Phyllis Chen | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2015

Crushpath review by first time user blown away by how easy it was to set up and use.

I currently use the products to promote our small manufacturing services business to other business and Crushpath's products are very easy to set up and design. They also work well over a wide range of social networks. I have been very impressed with the ease of use and performance of the products.
  • Customer support
  • Ease of product use
  • Affordable options
  • Works well over multiple media devices
  • Easy to connect with Social Networking
  • Great email marketing option
  • I cannot think of any improvements for them to make.
  • I have been very satisfied with their products.
  • I would like to be able to incorporate my logo on the plan I currently use.
I cannot think of any scenarios, but I look forward in the near future to make use of the email option as a webpage for outreaching to potential and current customers.
Read Phyllis Chen's full review

About Crushpath

Crushpath, from the San Francisco based company of the same name, is a content marketing engine dedicated to delivering custom content to potential new customers via multiple channels (social media sites, news and industry related sites). Targeted for small to midmarket companies interested in B2B selling, Crushpath is billed as a sales prospecting tool dedicated to streamlining, automating, and improving the timeliness of outreach.

Crushpath pricing starts at $900 monthly with the Ultimate edition, goes beyond the Ultimate to the Accelerated plan ($2000 monthly), and terminates with the $5000 monthly Growth plan. From 2013 Crushpath has been supported by Charles River Ventures and others, having received about $8 million in venture capital since its inception.