Dell PowerConnect is a series of networking switches.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ie/Tb/RA5NCLXEK9TH.pngPowerConnects have the POWERWe use them as our layer 3 core switches, distributed switches, and at all of our remote locations.,Easy to configure Rock solid. Have only had 1 fail out of dozens in over 6 years. Great features and interface.,Better multi-browser functionality.,9,Very positive ROI. They are well priced for all of the functionality they bring. You are not just paying for a name. You are paying for a good, solid product. Very good support.,Cisco Ethernet Switches,PRTG Network Monitor, SpiceworksDell PowerConnect Switches ReviewWe use Dell PowerConnect switches for the core of our network as well as secondary switching.,First and foremost, they just work. Months if not years of continuous up time. The price for Dell PowerConnect switches is always reasonable. Quite a few ports for the money. I can't remember a power supply failing.,I've had fans burn out after the warranty period. In a way that is a positive and tells you just how long the fans last. However, it would be nice if the fans lasted a bit longer. In a perfect world, it would be nice if the switches were not so loud.,8,The ROI is great. Lost of ports and features for the money. The Dell PowerConnect has allowed us to interconnect our core networking devices for a reasonable price.,
Dell PowerConnect Switches

Dell PowerConnect Switches Reviews

Dell PowerConnect Switches
Filter 5 vetted Dell PowerConnect Switches reviews and ratings
Troy Smith profile photo
January 19, 2018

Dell PowerConnect Switches Review: "PowerConnects have the POWER"

• Easy to configure
  • Rock solid. Have only had 1 fail out of dozens in over 6 years.
  • Great features and interface.
  • Better multi-browser functionality.
I found that the Dell PowerConnect Switches are well suited for any scenario that I have been involved with. I have not found any scenario that I couldn't use a PowerConnect.
Read Troy Smith's full review
Steve P profile photo
June 20, 2017

"Dell PowerConnect Switches Review"

• First and foremost, they just work. Months if not years of continuous up time.
  • The price for Dell PowerConnect switches is always reasonable. Quite a few ports for the money.
  • I can't remember a power supply failing.
  • I've had fans burn out after the warranty period. In a way that is a positive and tells you just how long the fans last. However, it would be nice if the fans lasted a bit longer.
  • In a perfect world, it would be nice if the switches were not so loud.
It is well suited in a small to medium sized business that is trying to get the most ROI possible in IT. Not particularly suited for an environment that is expecting Cisco type interfaces.
Read Steve P's full review

Dell PowerConnect Switches Scorecard Summary

About Dell PowerConnect Switches

Dell PowerConnect is a series of networking switches.

Dell PowerConnect Switches Technical Details