Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Formstack Sign, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Integration with our management system.
- Ability to text the documents.
- Use of templates for commonly used forms.
- Sometimes there is a requirement of multiple logins.
- I save the paperwork to my computer, upload it to InsureSign and with a few clicks it sent and the clients makes a few clicks and it's finished.
- It's so fast and easy that it's almost a miracle.
- InsureSign has saved me so much valuable time and it's a system for processing my paperwork that I will never be without.
- I can't think of any features that are missing. It's so simple to use.
- Quick - Send a link to the client, they click to sign, case closed!
- Personalized - Our company logo is on the delivery link so our client knows that this is from our office.
- Easy to use - our applications have multiple attachments so we upload each packet which combines into 1 document the our client needs to maneuver through.
- It would be nice to add our own words or describe what is needed in the free form text box. This was a feature in a past version.
- Exceptionally easy to use
- Intuitive - even users who aren't familiar with electronic signing have, with rare exception, had no difficulty using InsureSign
- While it's not a flaw specific to InsureSign I've found when multiple signatures are required using e-signing programs can prove more challenging particularly from the standpoint some clients (i.e. - husband & wife) may share one email account and these programs require a separate email account for each signer.
- It would be useful to have an email prompt to the agent if a user hasn't signed within a specified time frame that enables the agent to send a personalized follow up message to the intended recipient.
- Allows the customers signing our applications to sign in multiple ways (phone, computer).
- Can attach multiple PDFs to be signed at once.
- Provides many different options to fill out a form that needs to be signed. Allows fields to be mandatory or optional as well as options for initials, signatures, dates, etc.
- Should go back to emailing the signed form as a PDF instead of having to log back on every time to send then retrieve. Makes for too many steps when the completed form could be emailed straight to you when finished.
- Will sometimes fade some of the fields that you are trying to place a text box on.
InsureSign is suitable for any document that needs to be signed and sent back to keep electronic files organized. It cuts down on postage, paper, and time to simply fill out a form.
It's great for computer users of any level. I've had customers who barely know how to send an attachment who tell me how easy it was to sign the document.
I cannot really think offhand of a time where it wouldn't be useful for any document that needs to be filled out.
- Easy user interface
- Quick and easy process to get applications and other documents out to our clients
- Ease of doing business
- I would like to see a zoom feature
- More customizable fields