Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign)

Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Dan Sage | TrustRadius Reviewer
E-signature has become such an important tool in our insurance agency, especially during the pandemic. Having the ability to seamlessly send and receive documents to our clients has been a game changer. Formstack fully integrates with our agency management system which is key to an efficient workflow. The ability to text and form templates are two features that are also important to our success.
  • Integration with our management system.
  • Ability to text the documents.
  • Use of templates for commonly used forms.
  • Sometimes there is a requirement of multiple logins.
For an insurance agent who has been forced to work remotely and adapt to the pandemic, Formstack is a must!
Diane Tait | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am the main user of InsureSign and it makes it easy for my clients to sign the paperwork needed to start their insurance protection. They can sign from their phone or computer so it's an easy to use product for me and the clients. Saves paper and ink as well as valuable time for all parties. It's accepted by most and it continues to get better.
  • I save the paperwork to my computer, upload it to InsureSign and with a few clicks it sent and the clients makes a few clicks and it's finished.
  • It's so fast and easy that it's almost a miracle.
  • InsureSign has saved me so much valuable time and it's a system for processing my paperwork that I will never be without.
  • I can't think of any features that are missing. It's so simple to use.
I like how fast the process is to send and receive my signed and completed paperwork. Certain companies that I do business with require a "wet signature" so it cannot be used every single time in my business.
Jason Grubbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsureSign is one of the most important and useful tools in our agency as it enables us to conveniently - both for our agency and our clients - provide all manner of documents for our clients to review and sign electronically. This allows us to meet and even exceed service expectations from both prospective and current clients.
  • Exceptionally easy to use
  • Intuitive - even users who aren't familiar with electronic signing have, with rare exception, had no difficulty using InsureSign
  • Convenient
  • While it's not a flaw specific to InsureSign I've found when multiple signatures are required using e-signing programs can prove more challenging particularly from the standpoint some clients (i.e. - husband & wife) may share one email account and these programs require a separate email account for each signer.
  • It would be useful to have an email prompt to the agent if a user hasn't signed within a specified time frame that enables the agent to send a personalized follow up message to the intended recipient.
InsureSign is an ideal tool for any type of insurance-related document that requires client signatures - whether applications, lost policy release, waivers, statement of no loss,etc., - you can quickly and conveniently prepare and send documents for your clients to review and sign electronically.
Greg Cathell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use InsureSign throughout my office. We use it to complete the application process without delay. We quote and bind a case within minutes as opposed to several days.
  • Quick - Send a link to the client, they click to sign, case closed!
  • Personalized - Our company logo is on the delivery link so our client knows that this is from our office.
  • Easy to use - our applications have multiple attachments so we upload each packet which combines into 1 document the our client needs to maneuver through.
  • It would be nice to add our own words or describe what is needed in the free form text box. This was a feature in a past version.
Get the application signed ASAP and get the file off your desk the same day!
Matthew Kincaid | TrustRadius Reviewer
As an insurance agent, all of our agents use InsureSign to get our insurance applications signed by our customers. This cuts down on mailing, time, and it's very user-friendly for both the agent and the customer.
  • Allows the customers signing our applications to sign in multiple ways (phone, computer).
  • Can attach multiple PDFs to be signed at once.
  • Provides many different options to fill out a form that needs to be signed. Allows fields to be mandatory or optional as well as options for initials, signatures, dates, etc.
  • Should go back to emailing the signed form as a PDF instead of having to log back on every time to send then retrieve. Makes for too many steps when the completed form could be emailed straight to you when finished.
  • Will sometimes fade some of the fields that you are trying to place a text box on.

InsureSign is suitable for any document that needs to be signed and sent back to keep electronic files organized. It cuts down on postage, paper, and time to simply fill out a form.

It's great for computer users of any level. I've had customers who barely know how to send an attachment who tell me how easy it was to sign the document.

I cannot really think offhand of a time where it wouldn't be useful for any document that needs to be filled out.

Benjamin Coe | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsureSign is utilized across our entire organization. It as enabled our workflow to run smoothly when it comes time to get signatures on any important documents. Rather than having to follow up with our clients for their signatures, InsureSign is able to send weekly or even daily reminders. This allows us more time to multi-task rather than the constant hassle of tracking down signatures.
  • Easy user interface
  • Quick and easy process to get applications and other documents out to our clients
  • Ease of doing business
  • I would like to see a zoom feature
  • More customizable fields
I would recommend InsureSign to anyone in the insurance industry. It is a quick and easy program that enables our agency to work more effectively and efficiently. As more and more people go away from owning computers and printers, InsureSign gives them an easy way to sign documents on the go.

Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign) Scorecard Summary

What is Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign)?

Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign, acquired by Formstack July, 2019) offers their eSignature application for document signing across all platforms (e.g. mobile, tablet, etc), document backup with audit trail, and support with features built around the needs of insurance agents and agencies.

Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign) Video