Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 30, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
GroupTweet is integral to how we provide community access to over 400 city hyperlocal news feeds. Over 4,000 local newsmakers, civic groups and nonprofits nationally get their word out to their communities through this free service we offer.
- Since Twitter is a vehicle for breaking news, our correspondents in each of our 400 cities uses a simple hashtag to syndicate their local news and events. It is simple to use and correspondents don't have to do anything differently to share their messages across our city feeds.
- We can mobilize our correspondents to collectively promote news and events that impact the public good. For example, we can develop advocate networks to support initiatives like crowdfunding campaigns
- GroupTweet would be awesome if the service for collaboratively distributing info extended to Facebook, G+ and other social networks. However, that's probably something out of their control to develop.
Read Patrick Kitano's full review
GroupTweet will work well for any brand that needs to extend their message through advocates authorized by GroupTweet. Our media company, The Breaking News Network, is the largest hyperlocal media network devoted to social good, and unique in providing a way for any community newsmaker to get their word out through our city feeds. Over 4,000 Twitter feeds - for example, city politicians, civic groups, nonprofits and performing arts organizations - are authorized to share content on our 400 city feeds.
GroupTweet Scorecard Summary
GroupTweet allows any number of contributors to Tweet from a single Twitter account without the need to share the organization's Twitter password. GroupTweet allows authorized contributors to Tweet directly from their own personal Twitter accounts (if desired) using any Twitter app each prefers. The analytics tools lets users know which of the contributors Tweet’s lead to the most engagement. GroupTweet can also be used to create private group communication accounts on Twitter for corporate social networking and collaboration.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No