We have decided that all traffic on the user end will be going over Netskope. The idea is great and it works perfectly, it gives you …
Netskope is currently being used to provide visibility and control into all SaaS usage in the enterprise. One way to get a grasp into the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Netskope CASB, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
9 people want pricing too
Netskope cloud access security broker (CASB) enables the user to identify and manage the use of cloud applications, regardless of whether they are managed or unmanaged, and prevents sensitive data from being exfiltrated from your environment by risky insiders or malicious cybercriminals who have breached your perimeter.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Monitoring all traffic
- Protecting your end user traffic
- Public IP for user can be from different country then it came from
- Sometimes you can't get anywhere with Netscope ON
- Location is the key for speed so users complain for speed of 'internet'
- Some location blocks Netscope IP ranges
- Policies against integrated SaaS applications.
- Visibility into cloud applications usage and risk.
- Cloud Confidence Index (research into security confidence of providers).
- Infrastructure resilience.
- Growth and scale issues.