We use Tibero for capturing and analyzing our data throughout the whole organization. The software is fully compliant with SQL, so …
Tibero is being used for transaction and data processing. We switched from Oracle due to high cost of ownership. It is being used by the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tibero, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Tibero is a relational database software solution offered by TmaxSoft.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use Tibero for capturing and analyzing our data throughout the whole organization. The software is fully compliant with SQL, so switching from Oracle was very easy and without loss of data or any integration issues.
- Smooth Transition: Tibero is highly compatible with Oracle, DB2, and other SQL based applications. If the new and old DBMS are not perfect compatibility, both DBMS must be used, but that is not the case with Tibero. No other RDBMSs allows for such easy change over.
- Improved Security: digital key lengths are double Oracle’s length, which makes it even harder to crack.
- Higher Reliability: Tibero provides full range of reliability modes (active-active, active-standby, and clustering standby modes).
- Working with Tibero for the last 5 years, I haven't noticed any issues so far.
I cannot imagine where Tibero will be less appropriate. For anyone looking for a reliable RDBM software, I suggest reviewing Tibero's data sheet for more details of its features and decide for yourself, if this software would work best for your organization.
Tibero is being used for transaction and data processing. We switched from Oracle due to high cost of ownership. It is being used by the e-commerce site we run to process transactions so we need stability and reliability as we process over 2000 transactions each day. It also supports data clustering as a fallback for data redundancy. Setup was pretty straightforwards also, deployment took on average 2 days to migrate.
- Feature set
- Some issues with data clustering and porting.
It's a good choice when it comes to switching to a lower but similarly stable and scalable database solution. For any enterprise that needs a robust set of features when choosing a database vendor you have a few choices, paid (expensive or lower cost) or open source. Depending on your needs Tibero might be a good fit.