Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Contact Center
Rush Order is currently using 8x8 Contact Center throughout our company. We have our client's numbers ported over to us as well as our main telephone company telephone line. By using 8x8, this has eliminated all problems we were experiencing with our previous phone solution.
- Smooth transition through the phone tree
- Great quality of calls with little to no interruptions/dropped calls
- Great support when needed
- Scripts can be a little more user friendly
- When updates happen and functions change more alerts to those specific changes
- Providing additional storage for recorded calls at a more reasonable price
- During COVID shelter in place, we have been able to allow our employees to work from home without having to purchase extra equipment.
8x8 is extremely complex. We have multiple clients using the virtual contact center so it is tricky to set up each one. Once the account is set up, the usability is easy.
The support for 8x8 is fantastic. They are quick to help and follow up is amazing.
Do you think 8x8 Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 Contact Center's feature set?
Did 8x8 Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 Contact Center go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 Contact Center again?
8x8 is available to provide support at any time and will help with all issues I have encountered.