Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
We used it to communicate by voice, text, meetings, and fax while in the office or traveling around the world. The 8x8 Virtual Office app on our smartphone acts as a cordless extension of our desk phone, so we can answer/make calls from anywhere. Sometimes we let a person without a desk phone extension use the 8x8 app on their cell phone to share the same extension with 2 users. It is great to make calls on the app to reflect the caller ID of our company instead of the caller ID of our cell phone. Texting with our company extension number is great since we don't have to give out our personal cell phone numbers for texting anymore. Our sales people love Virtual Office since their caller ID reflects their DID number, so their potential clients can call them directly instead of having to call the main number to have their call routed by the receptionist. Faxing is instantly received and stored for a long time on Virtual Office. No need to come into the office to check the fax machine for an important document. We have saved time and money using 8x8 Virtual Office.
- Great for communicating with your company employees.
- Convenient for having meetings through the conference bridge.
- Powerful phone system with many features that can be modified easily to adapt the phone system flexible customer needs.
- Has everything you need to communicate with businesses in one place: voice, fax, text, meetings, etc.
- Need the ability to send text attached files or pictures to contacts.
- Need an easier way to block callers with a block phone number button similar to cell phones.
- Easy & fast to setup PBX within hours.
- Able to customize 8x8 for any size business call flow.
- A 8x8 customer was paying AT&T over $1500 a month for 18 phone lines. When we converted him to 8x8 his phone bill went down to $120 a month. Big savings and he got more features.
- 95% of the time, our 8x8 customers see savings and always get more features.
- Improved business productivity and efficiency.
Do you think 8x8 X Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series's feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series again?