Very good decision for small businesses, looking to get set up ASAP
https://www.trustradius.com/voip8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)Unspecified7.2144101
Joseph Lever profile photo
July 24, 2019

Very good decision for small businesses, looking to get set up ASAP

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Office

We use 8X8 to make international calls, so basically, we required a VOIP service. Since we are traveling and on the go, it doesn't make sense for us to be paying Network fees so 8x8 was the cheapest option. The company is relatively small, we are three people and the receptionist also answers the VOIP. We are making many calls individually to businesses (internationally) and looking for their overstock/opportunities in the market.
  • The sales guy I got in touch with when making the purchasing decision was great Sav Eswaravel.
  • The set up was quicker than anticipated.
  • I think your pricing is bang on and we get a lot for it.
  • The app is very easy to use and is the desktop app.
  • SMS feature would be great as I don't always want to give my personal number to clients.
  • You frequently have bugs which you do report on via email. Nonetheless it was an inconvenience sometimes.
  • Practically a VOIP service isn't going to effect our ROI. We can always use our own phones if needed.
  • Nonetheless, not having to deal with a problem is an investment in any business.
In a previous business I consulted for they used a different VOIP service. It was such a pain in the ass. Always failed and always had connection problems. I think the problem was they were getting a free product from a start-up VOIP company. It was a cheap decision and not worth it.
Any small business which needs international calling in a cheap and quick set up. Many businesses (in my experience) collapse and fail regularly, so being able to set up shop quickly and get the ball moving with international sales is important. Now that I have used your VOIP I would definitely recommend it. I was using another one for a different business 2 years ago and your tech and service was incomparably better.

8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office) Feature Ratings

Hosted PBX
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
User templates