What 8 x 8 Means to Our Businesshttps://www.trustradius.com/voip8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)Unspecified7.21441012019-07-25T15:19:03.025Z
July 25, 2019
What 8 x 8 Means to Our Business
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Office
We turned to 8 x 8 in 2016 when the cost of traditional phone service was getting out of hand. I worked with Ferman Smith to get the transition rolling and we have never looked back. We use the system throughout our office and is has made all the difference in the world. The system is reliable and if there are ever any questions, I just call and there is always someone to help me.
- I love the 8 x 8 virtual office where I am able to set the phone system up and let it run without any issues.
- The customer service department is amazing and always there to help and guide you through setting up the system.
- I love that there are multiple ways to speak with customer service, ex. chat, phone, and a self-service support page.
- Sometimes setting up the system can be a little hard, however, there is always someone available to walk you through it, or help set it up.
- The cost of the 8 x 8 system is less expensive than traditional phone systems and offers so much more which allowed us to put more money into advertising the business.
8 x 8 is the first VOIP service we have used and are so happy with the service we have not looked for service elsewhere.