Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Our non-profit organization uses a lot of the core modules available in MIP such as the GL, AP, AR Reporting, Bank Reconciliation and many more areas as a whole. I personally use the GL and AP core modules the most. MIP Fund Accounting makes it easy for users to manage multiple accounts. The software easily handles multiple transaction types, including cash receipts and disbursements, pre-payments, invoicing and customer statements, along with standard journal entries, and recurring entries. Since we are non-profit and not a large organization, it is cost efficient for our company. The MIP Maintenance and Support Plan offers product support and troubleshooting as well, and when you have an issue they are very quick to respond and helpful when you have an issue!!
- The Grant Management module allows you to track all projects, programs, and grants, including grant submissions, decisions, and grant funding amounts.
- A series of custom report templates allows you to easily create custom reports from scratch.
- All of your reports can be exported to Word, Excel, HTML, or PDF formats.
- The initial software is well worth the cost, but some of the additional modules would be nice to have, but are very pricey.
- Once the initial software and database has been created, some aspects cannot be changed.
- It has had a positive impact on our grant and fundraising reporting.
- It has had a positive impact on keeping our vendor files up to date.
- It has had a positive impact on importing our benefits into our payroll modules.
We have not achieved this to the best of our abilities. I think MIP has so many more capabilities and we have only touched the surface of what it can do. There is so much more our organization could use MIP for and benefit from it, but it is taking the time to get the education and training that we need to utilize them items.
I use the MIP Fund Accounting software on a daily basis. Working with this partner has made an incredible impact on our organization just with using such a great software.
I had no choice in any alternatives, this is the software that was implemented when I was hired.
I love the newest update of MIP software, that the Payroll and the AP modules intertwine and I do not have to get out of one module to go into the other module. I work with both modules daily and it was time-consuming hopping from one module to the other. This software is very user friendly and great for any company needing to get some organization in their payroll and accounting systems. There are lots of "extra" modules our company would like to buy, but they are a little pricey.