Overall Satisfaction with Acquia Digital Experience Platform
This originally started being used primarily in marketing but is now used in our careers and community digital landscape. The platform allows us to focus on the content and design specifics and leave the technical platform administration to the Acquia Support team.
- Single, easy to use online dashboard to manage the applications.
- Easy to use drag and drop code deployment workflow within the platform.
- Simple support ticketing process allowing quick access to support and Technical Account Manager (TAM) resources.
- The monitoring report capabilities are still quite restrictive. Uptime and historical logs could be presented in a reporting structure in the dashboard. This would make the dashboard a single source of truth.
- Simpler SSL cert upload process. Instead of extracting the keys maybe a simple file upload process could work.
- More time focused on enhancing the EX and UI - less time on security/patching.
- A Technical Account Manager (TAM) has proved invaluable when dealing with support and feature [inquiries] on the platform. On hand guidance has saved us lots of time in not having to chase inquiries up.
- Having open comms with our account manager has enabled us to continue investigating other feature sets within the Acquia portfolio (Personalization, DAM).
The original site build was bespoke so we required 6 months to build from the ground up. As soon as the application was in QA we were able to use all functionality and extend the site content and feature sets. A parallel project had 6 sister sites built and published within 12 weeks.
There is always room for improvement, but the current platform has allowed us to bring several other departments [into] the solution and we now cover 4 separate areas of the business within our DXP platform. Flexibility and scalability [are] readily available as is the ability to centralize core design and functionality requirements. This allows for consistent branding and UX UI capabilities across our websites.
Do you think Acquia Digital Experience Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acquia Digital Experience Platform's feature set?
Did Acquia Digital Experience Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acquia Digital Experience Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Acquia Digital Experience Platform again?
For code deployment purposes their [Acquia Digital Experience Platform] drag and drop feature is a really useful tool. Domain management is easy to use (if you have multiple domain records that you require to manage). The Cloud Edge and WAF subscription pays for itself very quickly and allows for granular management of firewall rules. You can now manage multiple SSL certs in a single application. This is a really positive addition. If you require post-event triage the platform is not quite ready for this yet. You can still access data but you will need dev[elopers'] resources to extract the logs directly from the server(s).