Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I have been using ActiveCampaign in my solopreneur creative business to send out emails to my list. The problem it solves is that I can use it to manage forms, my email subscribers, and emails that I send out. I use it for quite simple emails, and not really any complicated automations or campaigns.
- Great user experience that is intuitive.
- In-depth help guides and videos for someone starting out with emailing software.
- Analytics are a great tool and easy to understand.
- Email composition is easy.
- If someone unsubscribes, I would like ActiveCampaign to remove the subscriber from all mailing lists. (Fixed it by creating an automation that does it.)
- A more affordable option for solopreneurs who use it for not super complicated emails and automations.
- It has been neutral as my main driver of clients is through Instagram.
Great for people need to send emails to different lists or subsets of their lists. If you only need to send out emails to an entire list weekly for example, ActiveCampaign might be too advanced for you. Great also for people who are starting out with emailing software and know that their list/intensity in campaigns will grow (this is me).